second loss, 20 weeks

Oh Claire, ~I cannot even start to understand what you have gone through, I agree if they can stitch before pregnancy or in the fisrt few weeks of getting your bfp, they really push for it, I can't imagine they could refuse you now, but maddening that they wait so long for any extra preventative action.

I'm sending you a huge hug hun, you have the support of us all on here when you need us X

my consultant has said next time im pregnant, they will wait until my 12 week scan to make sure everything is ok with the baby and then put a stitch in. but that in its self can cause infection which can bring on labour. so nothing is risk free. damned if i do, damned if i dont.
its so scary having to come to terms with the fact we may never have a baby, all ive ever wanted is to have children.

So sorry to hear your news... My prayers are with you ..x

I'm so very sorry to hear this xx my thoughts are with you xx

how awful for you. words cant describe how you must feel. send you all my love xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through, brought a tear to my eye reading it. I really hope you can find the strength to try again if that's what you want. :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back