Sea bands.

AgentM

Reaction score
So, after yet another week of feeling atrocious, I invested in a pair of sea bands. Not cheap mind you, at £8!

I swear, I've had them on 15 minutes and its stopped my nausea in its tracks! I know its a bit early to say if they will work long term, but so far so good! I actually feel a little odd as I font remember what it's like to be sickness free. Fingers crossed!

I used them in my last pregnancy and they were the only thing that worked. As soon as I had to take them off I would instantly feel sick!! If morning sickness starts up in this pregnancy, I will defo be buying some lol x

:) glad that they seem to be working for you! i havent had any sickness this pregnancy...so far!!! but ive heard alot of people who use or have used them and they worked for them! xx

They worked for me too, but hurt my wrists and left an awful dent :(

They worked for me too, but hurt my wrists and left an awful dent :(

Yes, I was told they'd leave a dent! They itched to start with, but feel ok now. I was told I can leave them on overnight, but think my poor wrists will need a rest by then!

I was wondering myself if they would work , since being pregnant seem to have travel sickness a lot.

I was wondering myself if they would work , since being pregnant seem to have travel sickness a lot.

Definitely give them a shot I'd say. Done nothing but eat all evening - which h is pretty good since I haven't eaten properly for a few weeks!

£8?? mine were a pound out the chemist lol, they didnt get rid of all the nausea 4 me but definitely took the edge off, and yeah did get the horrible dent and sore wrists

Mine lasted about 5 weeks then some sickness returned. What I did was sometimes took them off when I was in bed and put them on in morning before getting out of bed to give my wrists a break. I've not wore them for about 10 weeks and the marks from wearing them all the time are only starting to fade away. Lol x

hmmm i might give them a go dont care about the dent in wrist as long as it gets rid of this sickness!! x

hmmm i might give them a go dont care about the dent in wrist as long as it gets rid of this sickness!! x

I can't recommend them highly enough! I've had slight nausea today, but that's been it all weekend
Finally have my appetite back too :)

my mum is picking one up for me tday i dont feel to good at all today no energy and i want to eat but just cannot face anything so i had a few fruits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back