Scumbags took my money twice!!

SarahH

Reaction score
I just called my bank to check things off the automated system and noticed last week there were two payments from my debit card for £70, I pressed the button to speak to someone to check what they were and they were for my credit card.

I had called them last week to make a payment over the phone as I had forgotten to post the cheque. The girl I spoke to said the first payment was declined, which I knew was rubbish and she said she had maybe keyed the numbers in wrong so tried again and it worked. I never thought anything of it.

The bank said that they had tried to claim it 4 times but only succeeded twice. Strange thing is one was at 10.15am and the other at 2.30pm!

They are putting the money back on my card but I have to wait 5days for it! :x

Moral of the story.... always check your statements etc!!

:x how crap... don't use them again :? check your statement too in case they have kept your details, or get a new card maybe. glad you got the money back though :hug:

I have a new card on order already - the nice girl at the bank ordered me one just incase!

I wouldn't care but that was the last £70 on my credit card to pay off as the card has ben chopped up for a year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teacake5
Back