Scrapbooking

That's lovely megsmeadow :) it's really well done!

x

girls where can i get the nice designed paper from?x

girls where can i get the nice designed paper from?x

lots of places, craft shops, hobbycraft, ebay etc
or like I said above you can use other things to make the backgrounds with, like wrapping paper and things like that :)

yeah my mum keeps lovely wrapping papers from birthdays or any gifts you get for baby, on one page we have a little tag which was on a gift bag with a little rhyme about first cuddles which I loved. Look out for scraps of material that you can cut into shapes or the cellophane wrap from flowers can be really nice when they are a bit more fancy. Why don't you explain to any friends or family what you are doing and ask them to keep an eye out for things they might have around they house and no longer need, and that way everyone makes a little contribution. It might be a little bit of paper, a piece of ribbon or a stamp or something.

wrapping paper is a great idea instead of the usual backgrounds!

SDC10492.jpg
SDC10495.jpg

WOW Rachey they are fabby hun!!!

Enjoy Hobbicraft..........I had to be forcefully ejected by hubby from the Range yesterday - so many pretty things!!!

Re wrapping paper - be careful with materials that are not specifically made for scrapbooking. All scrapbooking card/paper etc is acid and lignin free, these are the chemicals that will damage photo's (makes them brittle and yellow).

WOW Rachey they are fabby hun!!!

Enjoy Hobbicraft..........I had to be forcefully ejected by hubby from the Range yesterday - so many pretty things!!!

Re wrapping paper - be careful with materials that are not specifically made for scrapbooking. All scrapbooking card/paper etc is acid and lignin free, these are the chemicals that will damage photo's (makes them brittle and yellow).

Aw thanks Cazza :) I'm only just starting off but hopefully I'll get a bit better as I get more ideas etc :) I'm laughing at you getting taken away from Hobbycraft by your hubby lol!

x

well i finally started mine :)
but for some reason i cant upload pic think it too big x

Yayyy other crafters!!

Rachey - love your pages , your baby will love to look at them when older

I have not got into scrap booking, but I am a avid card maker ! anythign sparkly I love
It really is addictive.

Try craftcreations on the internet for stuff, ebay has lovely stuff too.

Have you thought about beads and buttons ? lovely

I can't make cards at mo, all my hords of stuff have been stored and hidden behind curtains in the bedroom and the cot bed is now stuck in the way as space is a little tight. (The desk went to make room for the cot!) booo hoo

Last edited:
Yayyy other crafters!!

Rachey - love your pages , your baby will love to look at them when older

I have not got into scrap booking, but I am a avid card maker ! anythign sparkly I love
It really is addictive.

Try craftcreations on the internet for stuff, ebay has lovely stuff too.

Have you thought about beads and buttons ? lovely

I can't make cards at mo, all my hords of stuff have been stored and hidden behind curtains in the bedroom and the cot bed is now stuck in the way as space is a little tight. (The desk went to make room for the cot!) booo hoo

Thanks hun! I'd love to be able to make cards too but I can never get them looking good lol

Have you been card making for a while? That's a shame you can't get into your stuff :(

Will need to have a look on craftcreations :) I'm bored now cause there's not alot more I can add to the scrapbook until he's here lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back