Scotch finally has a 2ww!

Today's update - my temp was slightly higher this morning. Where I'd expect it to be at this point in my cycle. Popped it in ff and lo and behold the red lines appear and out reckons I ovulated on friday.

It's made me much more confident that my body's doing the right thing.

Off to my blood test in a mo. Strangely excited. After my experience last time (no sign of ov at all, guessed the date for blood test, then af turned up the morning I was getting ready to go to it) I feel confident I've got it right this time

How much better is my graph looking now??? I'm so pleased :D

Attachments

• ff 2011 06 24_jpg.jpg
    ff 2011 06 24_jpg.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 6
Bit of an update on my graph - it's looking really positive...I'm still not feeling that confident though - I just don't feel like we've managed it this month...

Attachments

• ff 2011 06 27_jpg.jpg
    ff 2011 06 27_jpg.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4
temp is a few hundreds of a degree higher again today. This is higher than normal for this time of the month. If I ovulated Friday it looks a bit better than normal, if I ovulated on Wednesday it should have started to dip by now. I'm going to assume the worst case of Friday (what Fertility Friend says) rather than get my hopes up too high.

No symptoms to speak of other than those I'd normally expect at this time.

So how long do you have until you can test? I'm amazed at how well you know your cycles :) x

I'm going to try to hold out until friday. Then I'm definitely late/due that day.i usually see a temperature drop starting 2 days before af so if it's still high tomorrow morning I may not be able to hold out...

I know my cycle so well as I've been charting for 3 years! I can't use the pill so we were using natural family planning to find our 'safe' times!

You've been so strong in no testing, well done you!! I'd have broken by now lol.

have my fx for you hun xx

I've only tested in about 3 cycles! Getting a bfn hits me worse than af does. At least I usually have an idea she's coming, with a bfn you're all excited and hopeful and it's like being slapped!

I have cramps! The last couple of hours now. My back aches but that's more likely to be injury related. My right boob feels funny. It was sore as I ran down stairs earlier so I gave it a secret squeeze and it feels hard. The other feels normal. Oh has offered to check it out for me tonight ;)

It's those temps, they look so good! I've decided if they're still above 36.8 tomorrow I'm going to test!

Good luck hun. I have everything crossed for you!

xxx

thanks olive - wow, almost 12 weeks!!!

OH's boob analysis is that they're large and firm, but they've been that firm before. However, the right one is considerably bigger than the left and it's normally the other way around. That's weird.

Always good to have someone who knows your boobs that well ;)

oh and another thing - we :bd: after the boob analysis and my orgasm was really strong, like it is around ovulation - it's never normally that strong at this point...

maybe it's as I'm excited, but I wondered if it could be a sign

STOP SYMPTOM SPOTTING SCOTCH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back