An ovulation question

Lara_M

Reaction score
OK, so I think finally I have entered the 2ww!!

Been on clomid this month so its quite a big one for me this time.

anyway, I havent been using OPKs this month as I have PCOS so they can be confusing.

However, I am monitoring with temps and with cm.

Also monitoring with pain. I always get pain, although this time it seems to be in the form of an ache very low down on the right.

to get to the point (rambling again) can any of you tell me the most common time to get an ovulation ache?

Is it pre ovulation? Is it during ovulation? Or can it be after ovulation?

I know there is info on this online but I wanted to ask you girls as you tend to have a pretty good idea of your ovulation day - when do you notice the pains??

Lara x x x

For me my ovulation pain goes once I've ov'd....

I got my smiley face Tuesday evening, Ov pain started a few hours later, lasted for 24 hours... By yesterday morning it was totally gone and I didn't have a sniff of a line on my OPK yesterday.

Month before was very similar but ov pain lasted maybe 36 hours?

xxxxxxxxx

ooooh interesting, and what is the pain like for you? right now i have like an ache that comes and goes, right into the hip really. Accompanied with CM.

Do you temp??? x

ooooh interesting, and what is the pain like for you? right now i have like an ache that comes and goes, right into the hip really. Accompanied with CM.

Do you temp??? x

I don't temp so a lot of what I am saying is speculation but I think I am pretty accurate?

My pain is actually quite severe - hurts when I get up from sitting down or sit down from standing up. Also hurts when I walk and wee??

It's always my right side and it's pretty constant. Yep I had a lot of CM as well...

+ OPK about 7pm on 14th, Ov pain started about 11pm that night....

Very faint line on OPK 7pm 15th and Ov pain started to ease off before bed that night

Ov pain had completely stopped when I got up yesterday morning (16th) so I reckon Ov took place early hours yesterday (so I'd had the pain between 24 - 32 hours before ov'ing)

xxxxxxxxxxx

hi, i wouldnt bother with ov pain, cm and temps are the best ways to monitor ov. how i see it is that ovaries are only the size of an olive so being able to pin point a pain or twings to an ovary would be amazing. The bowel and intestines cover most of the area around ovaries so any twinges or pain is prob comign from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back