Scotch finally has a 2ww!

3DPO. CM is definitely watery now so I'm out of the fertile window. Don't have much hope for this cycle as I didn't have a positive opk, but stupidly excited about my blood test on friday!

Change of plan...woke up with sore boobs thinking that's not right for 4dpo...looked at last night's ov test on a whim and there's a strong line, almost as dark as the control. Did another one this morning and the line's there clear as day.

I'm so unimaginably excited. I'd given in to a dodgy cycle with no ov again and we're in with a real chance!

Oh boy and this morning I've got period style cramps...

This is so exciting!

ov test again this evening - still a strong line. not as strong as the control line, but I'm yet to have one that is. It's not far off it though.

I did one this morning (excited little bean that I am) and I'm reassured that it was lighter this morning and darker this evening. Killed the daydream that I'd ovulated really early and was already pregnant (as that would be darker in the morning and lighter in the evening). Got to keep that wacky mind of mine in line. This isn't a particularly late ovulation for me...hmm maybe I should change my ticker to reflect it...

Oh that is really good scotch, now grab your OH quick!

I think he's still reeling from last night...and that was before I looked at the test!

Good luck scotch!!!! get busy! sounds like its OV night everynight in your house ;)

Back to 1dpo I think. I had a positive ovulation test last night and again this morning.

OH makes me laugh. When I do a test I leave it on the side of the bath to develop and he has taken it a his job to check it and compare it to the others. I was having breakfast this morning and I heard a 'yehaaaaa, now that's what I call a line!'

I almost choked on my tea!

Awww bless ur DH! Its so nice when they're as interested as we are! I'm 1dpo today, so is Samsgirl I think, so we can all be 2ww buddies! I've never had people at the same stage as me before, so :yay: How cool would it be if all 3 of us graduated to Tri1 this month :pray:

Woohoo, I went through 2ww with someone before, it's great fun. We should have a special thread to share our symptoms :)

Lol-ing at your oh. Im not sure about the opks but I hope its pointing to a bfp! x

Exciting stuff scotch, can't wait for your 2ww updates xx

it gets worse - he's a sciency type and while I was lying in a post :bd: haze last night, he props himself up and tells me it's great knowing when I'm most fertile as he picks up things that are different and proceeds to tell me what 'felt' different for him

bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back