Scotch finally has a 2ww!

Very touched by the sweet words about my OH. I think he's the best!

Did another ov test this morning. It's still a strong line. I'll have to put some photos up when I get home to see what you guys think and when you think ov was.

My temp's still low as well, although it's not too far out from my averages. I'll update my blog later with graphs.

I was really sad last night. I think it's as I thought I was 4dpo and then I had to start all over again

hi scotchegg! I'm 1dpo today. Can I join your gang of 2ww buddies?:)

CD27 (possibly 3dpo)

Finally got my temperature shift this morning. (I think - it's a massive jump, let's hope it stays there). CM yesterday was creamy. Ovulation test is STILL POSITIVE! What's that about? This is day 5!!!

Haven't done any more ov tests after a scary google session (let's just say that oh and I are talking about when the twins arrive rather than when the baby arrives this month)

Temperature remains high. I'd guess that puts ov at tues or weds this week just gone so that's when I'll have my blood test next week

Approx 5dpo. Temperature dip (although I get one of those most months so trying not to read too much into it) and really sore boobs...

What do you think of my graph? I'm thinking ovulation day 24 as it's meant to be 12-36 hours after you first see a positive opk, my CM has dried up after and the temperature rise is usually 24-48 hours after ov so it kind of fits with the three rules.

As you can see, FF's not convinced yet, but I'm hoping it'll agree with me when I've got a bit more data in there...

Any other thoughts?

Attachments

• FF 2011-06-20.JPG
    FF 2011-06-20.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 7
well, I've had mild cramps on and off most of the day. I'm so dubious about any symptoms now, I don't really trust them...hope this is it though...the twins settling in ;)

Hope you get a lovely bfp this month scotch, I'll be stalking you xx

thanks honey, means a lot. Hope you get your cycle sorted soon x

Just read this and I got pos Opks for atleast 5 days with stronger than control and got my pos hpt at 10 dpo so fingers crossed for you x

thanks cazz - at which point on that 5 days did you ovulate?

so, 4-6dpo and still fertility friend can't identify ovulation. My temperature is low for the second day running, although higher than yesterday.

I'm feeling much less positive today. I'm hoping my temps will jump back up again tomorrow, but I was hoping that yesterday too.

A year ago today, I bought my first jar of folic acid, having decided that we were going to start TTC. We didn't start immediately as there was a wedding 9 months later, but we did start about 3 weeks later.

Full of hope, full of excitement, thinking we'd better hold on in case we catch first time, never dreaming we'd be still trying a year later.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, eh?

Attachments

• FF 2011-06-21_jpg.JPG
    FF 2011-06-21_jpg.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 6
there's been a few of us with bfp's lately who tried for 12 months +. i know how hard it gets the longer you go on but don't give up hope hunny xxx

I have no idea when I ovd in that cycle I had ewcm on the Monday but neg Opk then thurs fri sat n sun i got pos Opks on both digital and f/response Opk's and i ran out to test on the Monday. I kinda took ov as the Saturday after first Opk was Thursday.

Fingers crossed for you

I've guessed much the same. I had EWCM from Saturday then positive ov test from Tuesday. No idea when it really was though!

Temps still low. Around cover line. No idea what that means, but losing positivity every morning as I get another low temp.

Oh well, blood test tomorrow so I'll hopefully find out why they're low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back