seeing/feeling baby move!!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
omg how freeeeeeeekin exciting is it when other people can feel little kicks and you can see ur skin jump??!!!!

kicks have been really really hard today so been putting my hand there and i can feel them from outside..

my mums been feeling and when she kicked, my mum screamed lmfao

babys been having a little dance so been watching my belly really carefully and when i get a kick i can see my skin jumping exactly where the kick is!!!
so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer:

It's dead exciting!!
You have me all excited now! :lol:

I remember that feeling with my daughter and cannot wait to feel it again. I stare at my tummy atnight to see if it moves :oops: I mean who am I kidding, bubs is only 15 odd weeks old! :rotfl:

im well shocked lol

its only today that ive been able to feel from the outside... my mums more excited than me! :lol: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Just wait a few weeks and ur tum will be bouncing around :cheer: its such a great feeling when they kick isnt it... just a little reminder they are still in there hehe :)

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to experience that and for Matt to be able to feel it too!

i must be the only one that hates it :oops: makes me feel sea sick, or like the feeling u get on fairground rides....

i dont mine the foot in the ribs etc i think its cute even though annoying but the generally wiggling about catches my breath :cry:

Thats so cool Kim! :D I haven't felt mine kick again in the last few days dammit, why do they sleep so much!! It still mostly tiny twitches.

its amazing isn't it :cheer: my OH and son felt our boy give a big kick for the first time on Friday evening :cheer: Luke's face was one of shock when he felt it, he said "what was that?" When i told him it was his brother saying hello he gave my tummy a big kiss :D (Luke's only 6) just my oldest son to feel it now!

well i can feel it.. i mean it is like a tsunami of skin when it does.. alex cant.. but i suppose i can feel it more coz i can feel it from the inside. ive been able to feel ti from the outside for weeks.. everytime alex feels hes like.. nope i cant and im like :cry: lol

Eight, my LO is a right trouble maker and I am really dreading the day he starts to crawl!

He kicks alot, some of them you can see, others you can not. It's when he is reminding me he is there, by ramming his foot in my rib very hard, that you can see the movements, or when he sticks his bum out, you can see a little round bump next to my belly button.

Sometimes, other's can feel him move when they palce their hands on my tummy and wait a while but my hubby think's I am crazy!

Hi Kim, its fab isn't it? :cheer:
I find he kicks up so my tummy jumps if I press something on it book, doppler... It's prb a wee bit cruel but if I haven't felt him for a bit I do that and he always kicks back. :D

Awww Yay :cheer: Im Convinced My Babes Is a Kick Boxer In The Making. You Would Not Believe How Hard & How Often She Kicks/Punches.. Its To The Point Where Im a Bit Worried Now & Am Gonna Ask The Midwife If Im Supposed To Feel This Much. My OH Rested His Head On My Bump For 2 Hours Saturday Night Just Feeling Her Kicking Him In The Cheek/Head/Ear Lmaoo... It Was Just Amazing, We Could Both Feel Her Leg Pushing Against My Belly & Sliding Across His Face!

I've caught either knees or elbows (bony and pointy could be either if she's inherited my knobbly knees or my bony elbows :rotfl: )... And they are quite predominate... and the other day, I swear I could feel a very tiny foot/feet kicking up at the top.... It was very small and elongated... If I press down on my belly I can feel her wriggle away underneath..

My DH and DD have both seen her move around my tummy... I find it fascinating just to sit and watch her...and wonder what IS she doing in there, what part of her body, just bobbed up there... and to watch her kick back when you poke my belly....that's dead interesting too.

Squiglet said:
I've caught either knees or elbows (bony and pointy could be either if she's inherited my knobbly knees or my bony elbows :rotfl: )... And they are quite predominate... and the other day, I swear I could feel a very tiny foot/feet kicking up at the top.... It was very small and elongated... If I press down on my belly I can feel her wriggle away underneath..

My DH and DD have both seen her move around my tummy... I find it fascinating just to sit and watch her...and wonder what IS she doing in there, what part of her body, just bobbed up there... and to watch her kick back when you poke my belly....that's dead interesting too.

her???? you sure??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: i love watching my belly in action! :cheer: bet your loving it, its amazing!!

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

her???? you sure??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm going for her.... only because only two docs said he and three have said she... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back