• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scared

All my symptoms have gone this morning, my boobs don't hurt, I haven't felt sick for days really, I'm not that tired. I'm so scared.

When I get home tomorrow night I'm gonna book a scan, I can't keep doing this. Surely it's better to know. Confused and scared - AGAIN!!

Oh sweetie,

The only symptoms I have had at all are sore boobs (which come and go) and slight nausea occasionally.

I am not even tired :shock: :shock:

Just wishing the days away at the moment.

I would book a scan hun, seeing a HB will at least give you some instant reassurance even if it doesn't last.

I had 3 pregnancies that went the horrible way and I was convinced this one would too BUT it hasn't?

Just because you've had things go wrong before (more than once) truly doesn't mean this one will as well hun?

Book that scan sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm with Carnat babes, book a scan, you will torture yourself otherwise.xx

Earliest private scan I can get is 13th April. Which is same day as MW appointment and still two weeks away. :(

Looks like I just have to hang in there.

That's a long wait for a private scan, hope everything is ok x

I could go somewhere else, but the next nearest place is where I got the bad news last time, so refuse to go there. Symptoms have still gone, kinda felt sick earlier but only about 10 minutes before we had dinner.

Got no blood or spotting so just gonna wait and see what happens and talk to the midwife. If I start freaking out again I might ring her before the appointment.

thanks hun, hope you're ok x

I'm good ta. Can understand why you wouldn't want to go back there :hugs: x

I know my situation is different hun but we went back to the same EPU that I have been for two of my miscarriages for our early scan :shock:

My reasoning to have an early scan in the same place I have had 10 scans previously (at various points in two of my 3 pregnancies) and had never seen a HB was because I knew that no matter where I went the outcome would be the same.

The EPU have always been amazing with me despite the fact we've always had the worst news !!

The EPU was the reason I selected that hospital to give birth in as well :oooo:

If you can't wait another 2 weeks then book the other place. It is not going to jinx things or make anything bad happen.

I stilll have zero symptoms as well hun (if that makes you feel any better?)

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, thanks for asking. I'm doing ok thanks, still hanging in there, my boobs are a little sore which I'm taking to be a good thing, but I have nothing else to report.

I'm seeing the MW on Friday so will push her to book a scan for me asap.

I got a doppler last time, but OH has hidden it from me. He obviously knows me tooooooooo well!!

How are you doing? How are you getting on? xx

Glad you are hanging in there Hun. I'm guessing everyday is dragging like mad for you? I hope you are keeping yourself busy?

Not long until you see the midwife now and then your scan and you'll be able to relax a little.

I'm not too bad thanks. Just adjusting to life with my little princess :)

It is dragging so much right now, especially this week. Last time I got the bad news at 10+2 and had just started with a little brown discharge. Today I am 9+6, so on serious knicker watch.

I'm keeping very busy, work is manic and I'm travelling all over the place - currently in a hotel in Taunton ;-)

I love your picture of Matilda, she is a real sweetie. xx

Kedi - Im scared to!!!!!!! Its eating me up! xxxxxx

Kedi - Im scared to!!!!!!! Its eating me up! xxxxxx

You just gotta hang in there Dani! I have no other advice, I've been a wreck for weeks!

I've been trying to take each day at a time, with constant symptom and knicker watching. I have the MW this afternoon and am so unexcited about the whole thing.

Aarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

PM me if you need anything xxx

I keep having (really intermitant) stabbing pain in my left side just below where my bellybutton is and I convinced its something sinister - it goes and its certanly not unbearabloe but its noticable when it happens! I will be leaning on you my girl! xxxxx Your almost there now - just think, a few more weeks and you can relax a little bit xxxxxxxxxx

Isn't that a good sign? Like baby attaching or something?

i hope so!!!!!!!! I was so positive yesterday - then a bad dream and a few pains and I am a wreck! Thank goodness for the support of pepole on here! thank you kedi xxxx

I've said this so many times but you will be freaking out with every twinge then freaking out when they disappear! There is no happy medium with this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Went to the MW appointment, she says she can't get me an early scan, I'd have to see the doctor first. Tried to book a docs appointment before I left and they don't have any until week after next.

MW said they do normal scan between 12 and 14 weeks, week after next I'll be 12 weeks, so might as well just sit it out and wait some more. :clock: lol

Last edited:
You are going to be ok Kedi! This is it for you, I feel it! Positive head on! loves xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not long now hun, if you can just hang on in there?

I hope you get your scan date soon!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back