i dont want monday 2 come:(

larisa

Reaction score
iv got my early scan on monday well 11 week 3days scan nt tht early lol...but im sooooooooo scared tht they are gunna tell me the worst!!! i had a missed miscarriage in april i had a scan at 10 weeks n 5 day evering was ok i went bk at 16 weeks due to bleeding and thy told me i miscarried at 11 weeks soo this scan on monday will be the furthest iv got before i just cnt stop worrying and iv started to have night mares nows 2 :(

i was wondering what i can do 2 calm my nerves and how every1 else has dealt with it ..i feel sorry 4 oh getting me there im tht scared i really dont want to go but i no i have to plz can u tell me ur positive stories

xx

i hope monday goes well for you hun. i know its hard not to worry, praying things are alright :pray:

This must be one of the hardest things after a loss, you want to be excited but feel anxious. Try not to worry, although easier said than done. Hope all will be ok for you. :hug: :hug:

i went for my 12 week scan monday just gone and i was petrified absolutly freeked out but i made sure i had people with me to support me just incase, we had to wait 45 mins which was the worst thing ever mabe you should bring something to take your mind off while waiting like a crossword or something or even a book, good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww its natural to worry :hug: :hug: I had a miscarrage at 10 weeks last may and 2 weeks later i fell pregnant again and i now have an absolutely gorgeous son. Stay positive and i hope everything goes reeeally well xxx

thanks every1 4 replying i reli appreciate it :) feeling a little bit calmer xx

good luck today hun will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: dope just ralised today is saturday soz lol

You aren`t bleeding this time , so sounds good to me !!!! XXXX

Best of luck, I got a good feeling xxxx

Come on and let us know how it went xxx

Good luck hun, I don't really have any tips because I was a total state too. I was ok until I had the scan booked and then it was like I couldn't pretend to myself that I wasn't pregnant if you know what I mean? I get IBS when stressed and was doubled up but of course the moment it was over I was fine. Just think that it's worth knowing, it totally is. I didn't know about my missed miscarriage until I started losing very heavily in a car on a motorway so I was determined to do whatever I could to find out before that happened again. The odds are totally in your favour hun, just try to keep positive.

Thinking of you this morning :hug:
+++

good luck today i will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you today, hope all goes well :hug:

GOOD LUCK!!

I have not ever had a miscarriage but still found my early scan a complete nerve wracker!!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back