scared.tearful.a mix.of emotions. ..

Positive37

Reaction score
Mess tonight......our friends had bad news.re.their baby girl Monday night I posted in loss.as.not fair.to talk sbout it here.
Since then I am scared.they sent an email out tonight as my partner cycles with husband so he emailed cycling team.my boyfriend read it out to me but wouldn't show me pics.
Also . another. Friend is due.this weekend and had a scary day.as midwife couldn't find heartbeat and is.now a c section coz baby transverse.
I know.ill cope.with labour but.the worry of something going wrong. Scares me.
I feel.so vulnerable right.now.
Boyfriend cycling tmrw morning. Wouldn't mind he goes.early.and is home.by 10am but I don't want him to go
We.are in separate beds.so we both get sleep.and im missing him.
Jesus hope.this.is normal.and just hormones xx

It's natrual to worry and hormones are high too big hugs xx

Bless you hun.
Try not to worry yourself too much.
I also miss my Scott when he has earlies. Tomorrow he leaves at 5.30 for work and I always wake up missing him and lonely :-( pregnancy really heightened that feeling.
Relax a little more if u can. I know that is so much easier said than done. Hopefully a good sleep will be there for you soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Totally normal, and it is a really scary thing that happened to your friend, of course you are going to feel worried. Just try and reassure yourself that these things are really rare, and you and baby will be fine. I have found too that my hormones are massively exaggerating the way I am feeling about things. xx

Something going wrong is the worst nightmare so if it's someone you know it's bound to upset you. I'm really sorry about your friend. I am clingy with my hubby since I've been pregnant and he goes to get his daughters this morning so I'll be worried till he's back. It's normal as our hormones are on overdrive and our instinct to protect our baby and the one closest to us who loves and protects us is immense.
Try not to focus on things going wrong, I know it's hard, I tell myself off if I start to. Try and be positive however fake it feels and hopefully it'll start to rub off on you. You will have your beautiful moo in a few weeks hun. Maybe sooner! It's so exciting! Big hugs xxxxx

[QUOTEIt's normal as our hormones are on overdrive and our instinct to protect our baby and the one closest to us who loves and protects us is immense.
[/QUOTE]

thanks ladies for your support

Umbongo this rings so true the protection thing. he went at 7am this morning and will be back by 10.30am but i worry every time he cycles - his so careful and really experienced but i just cant face anything happening to him
I do have a real issue with loss which forms my anxiety - a lot has to do with my dad dying and a childhood issue i think
I need to get it under control but finding pregnancy has heightened it so much - him cycling is constantly on my mind when I should be focusing on moo moo.
glad i am not the only mad crazy women here !!
I cant believe i am 37 weeks Wednesday ! wtf where did the time go
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My hubby cycles too and I'm the same, it's a really horrible feeling. I think the problem is the more precious and special someone is the more worried we are. I really don't want to be a neurotic mum either! Xx

Me neither dolly....not good.dave back home.i was looking out window at 10.30am amd bang.on time he was there. Love having him . home today. Is hubby back yet? Xxxx

The worry is completely normal after such a horrible thing happened to your friend. I'm with you on the worry as well. Over 3 days I found out I was anaemic, have pre-eclampsia and on my scan notes it says polyhydraminos which means the level of fluid around baby is too high. I'm more afraid of something going wrong now than going through labour.

It's easy to say, but try to relax the best you can. It won't be long until baby is with you!!

Aw hun so much to worry about! It's all normal with all the hormones flying around. Little Moo Moo is still happy and safe in there. As long as she keeps moving around there's nothing to worry about.
I suddenly start worrying about everything. Every day he drives to work I'm somehow worried something will happen. Doesn't make any sense. I'm glad your OH is back home safe so you can stop worrying about him.
Hope you'll have a lovely weekend! xxx

Joeyclaire am so sorry i noticed u were having a tough time but you are being kept a close eye on - u poor thing i really hope your ok xxxx

Lydia thanks hunny - glad im not only freaky worry head, how crazy we just dont want our dream to be shattered do we
his currently putting together the pram and the bugaboo woooooo
so glad his home :)))
have a lovely weekend too Lyds and catch up next week xxxxxxxxx

wow thats a lot to take in, must be hard not to think bad things :(

but hormones will be magnifying things hun. not long to go xxxx

Me neither dolly....not good.dave back home.i was looking out window at 10.30am amd bang.on time he was there. Love having him . home today. Is hubby back yet? Xxxx

Sorry not been on today as girls and parents here. He was back bang on time and again later when he took them back :).So silly aren't we? Hope you had a good day xx

Big hugs to you hun and your poor poor friend.

Take some comfort in the fact that these truely awful things very rarely happen.

Look after yourself hun and get plenty of cuddles from your partner xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back