Feeling a bit lonely :( *UPDATE*

Happybunny

Reaction score
I just dropped my OH off at the airport. He is going to Barcelona for the weekend for a stag do.
I feel all lonely. I don't have any family within 300 miles and although I have some lovely mates nearby, I still feel a bit vulnerable without my OH. He always makes me feel better if I get scared or worried about anything. I know it must sound soft, especially those of you going through pregnancy without a partner.
I am going to go to my friend's tonight because I didn't want to be completely on my own, but I still miss my OH. Oh God, someone shoot me, I have become a needy, dependent, hormonal bint!! :oops:

************UPDATE***********************************
Ok, after making such a soppy post I went for a nap. At 10am my phone rang. It was hubby asking for me to go and get him from the airport :shock: :shock: :shock: He had taken my passport instead of his own. He didn't notice until boarding because he had checked in online! :wall:
Bless him. I can't even say I am secretly pleased, he was so gutted that I just felt bad for him. He is going to go tomorrow morning now, but that wont be so bad as he will be back on Sunday.
I am still going to stay at my friend's tonight as her hubby has gone on the stag do today and she will be lonely.

awwww :hug: my OH had to go for a work training day /night a few weeks ago and i was the same, i was all lost without him :cry: :hug:

Wanted to send you some of these...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'd be exactly the same... at least you can do a few things that you want to do... slobb on the sofa, order in pizza and watch films he'd HATE...

I think its sweet that u're gonna miss him that much.
We're gonna be here, online all the time.. so we can help cheer you up

more.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I think we all feel vulnerable at this late stage, it's normal. At the moment I actually prefer being on my own, my oh is driving me nuts :rotfl:

aww i dunno what id do without my hubby for a day let alone a weekend
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

SuziQ said:
I'd be exactly the same... at least you can do a few things that you want to do... slobb on the sofa, order in pizza and watch films he'd HATE...
I'm on my own too this weekend and I feel totally lost when my OH isn't with me; it's bad enough that we're apart all week. I shall take SuziQ's advice though. Takeaway dinner and something really girlie or with Ewan McGregor :D

Although it might have to wait until after corrie!!

Aww hun have some :hug: :hug: :hug: and make the most of the time on your own. Long baths, big bed all to yourself...etc. :D

i'd feel the same. in fact, i feel the same when OH leaves every morning to go to job interviews - i want him with me all the time at the moment... :roll: i'm a bit pathetic really...! :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My hubby is in the navy and away for 2 months. Although that's nothing - he's done over 6 months before!

Every day I just pray that he is going to be home before the baby arrives.

So you have my sympathies...but how I WISH that mine was only away for a weekend!

xxx

Jodles said:
My hubby is in the navy and away for 2 months. Although that's nothing - he's done over 6 months before!

Every day I just pray that he is going to be home before the baby arrives.

So you have my sympathies...but how I WISH that mine was only away for a weekend!

xxx

that must be so hard for you hon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would say you get used to it.....but you never ever do!! :cry:
xx

hello

my hubbie neil was at a works do tues night so I stayed at my mother-in-laws who was really nice to me thankfully, I could not face being alone and so vulnerable, coping stategies, nice food, nice tv, forum or arrange a chat with old friend, nice bath...can all help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back