Do you worry?

Olive

Reaction score
I love our boy so much it scares me a bit. I don't know how to put it into words.

Ok, this will sound weird lol. We've got a cat, that we love to bits, but sometimes I regret that we have him, because if anything happened to him, we'd be devastated.

That sounds silly and it not really the same thing :roll:

I don't regret lo at all, never in a million years, he is the best thing ever. I wouldn't change being pregnant for anything. I can't wait for him to be here now. I'm just already scared of anything happening to him iykwim? I have the feeling I'm going to be one of those Mum's that watches their baby sleep.

xxx

Oh bless u! that's ur motherly instinct kicking in and probably completely normal.

I get the pet example too, we had a dog and I loved him
so much that now he's gone I can't have another dog coz it was horrible losing him. I get u Laura..but maybe we're both a bit strange :oooo: xxx

Hi Sweetie

My sister said to me recently that the worst thing about having kids is how much time she spends worrying about them. They are only little and she said she has to watch them constantly, her little boy is very active and constantly running into the road or falling off things that are too high. She says it is emotionally exhausting and she didnt expect it at all.

At least you can expect it! Yes, you will worry about him, yes he might hurt himself at some point, but he will always come to mummy to kiss his boo boos better :love:

:hug: Thanks ladies. I'm glad you get what I meant! Lol.

Star - nice to see you back :friends: Hope you're doing well?

Gosh we're all team blue! :love:

xxx

Totally understandable. I'm already worried about when mine learns to drive :rofl:
Just your natural instincts lovey :hug: xx

Just natural instincts. I worry about my pets so much I dread to think about how much I will worry about my baby :)
Least I guess we will be good parents. x

I totally agree too. I'm just one of those natural born worriers I think.

I get your example with pets too I'd be devastated if anything happened to my cat x

totally with u on this! I worry over the smalleest slightest things so cant imagine how Im going to be with a child!

Thanks ladies.

Mw appointment in half an hour so starting to worry about that now :roll: Never ending!! xx

Yes, I worry about anything and everything! And I'm already worrying about LO before they are even here. Just our maternal instincts. :) xx

FYI, I am exactly the same with my cats. But the upside is that they are do rewarding to be about. I can only imagine its going to be even more rewarding watching my LO grow up and develop, I can't wait. Yes I'll worry a lot but I hope to have more to make up for it.

My cat died last month and me and o/h were both devastated!! We hadn't even had him that long, he was a stray that adopted us :(

I worry too!

See clothes for Freya that I'd love to buy her but they're for age 1+ and I don't want to tempt fate as she's not even born yet.

xx

Yep I definately get what you are saying I feel exactly the same.

yep - know excatly where you're coming from. Guess this is what we've got for the rest of our lives now.
xxx

I get it too. I'd be a mess of anythin happened to either of my cats so can't imagine what ill be like with Pip!

I totally get it. I was hysterical watching marley and me the other day I just keep thinking how much I want AJ to grow up with our darling dog. We all worship the bloody animal. Hes so spoilt but gorgeous with it. xx

Absolutely get it too!!!

We've always had a housefull of animals even so, when you lose one it's always hard and takes us ages to get over - but wouldn't be without the fun and laughter they give. Am looking forward to LO enjoying our furry family too!!!

I'm worried about when she goes to Preschool/School!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back