Scared of the unknown.... :(

I've always hated the american one's though, they really wind me up when they say things like 'we're pregnant!' :wall: :wall: I don't know why, it just grates on me.

ha ha! I was just saying to my partner how i hated that saying! I hate smug cheesy American couples on those programes!

Baby channel seems pretty boring i remember watching one before women giving birth etc sounds weird but there fun so u know whats in store xx

I don't like the Baby Channel. Whenever I watch it there seems to be a lot of talking and people trying to flog their products. A bit like QVC for mums :lol:

Discovery home & health quite often do baby weekends, so there are birth programes all day long!

If you have LivingTV2 then tune in at 10.00am - 12.00pm each weekday (think it's every weekday) as there are baby documentaries on then, they cover birth etc, I love watching them - trying to prepare myself lol :? :shock:

Laura xx

muppetmummy said:
I watched loads of those the first time round and I think it helped me prepare for it mentally. I used to love baby ER, I used to sit and cry at that

me too i was obsessed by them and i see live births all the time :rotfl: :rotfl: i found them helpful and emotional lol

missjennipenni said:
ha ha! I was just saying to my partner how i hated that saying! I hate smug cheesy American couples on those programes!

and when she's pushing and they say "good job" i;m like :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back