Scared of santa :(

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
oh dear , took leland to see santa for first time , well he screamed and climbed over me to get away fro him :wall: mum said this would happen lol well we took him again ( they let us thank god) and he was a bit better and kinda got a pic that wasnt him screaming ,

so how was your lil ones when they met santa for first time ?

the santa outside tescos got this reaction:

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Mummy noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

So i decided not to bother taking her to meet santa like i had planned to.

I was shit scared for santa as a kid, gah the terror i felt still makes e feel sick now when I think about it! Tis a rational fear I tell you, wierd old man with fake beard in a freaky grotto with evil elves :rotfl:

jack loved him he was smiling and cooing it was adorable :D

luke was terrified this year and he is again this year, i was too til i was about 8year old!

i think he will always be terrified!! :shakehead:

Stanley is not a fan of 'Farmer Christmas', although he's seen him so many times this year at various playgroups they should be best mates by now.

He tolerates him cause he brings presents, but that's about it :lol:

Lukes met him twice this week and cried both times.

Seren hates him and doesn't want him to come round her house at Christmas :rotfl:

no idea with Cally - will soon find out

farmer christmas awh thats adorable! :rotfl:

ted cried but think it was coz i was talking to charl and not him when i smiled at him and made a fuss he looked at him.. still scared but stopped crying lol..

Harrison wasn't fussed but he was sat with Paris.

I still hate santa, freaks me out as my mum used to take us

All of mine are still scared of Santa! Although my older 2 will go to him if they know there's a present in it for them.

They know that most Santas are just people in costume because obviously the real one can't be everywhere so maybe they don't like the idea of someone dressed up. They're the same with other people in costume too.

They like the real one though, cos he just comes quietly on Christmas Eve and leaves presents and they don't have to talk to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back