Anyone else's lo hate santa??

katie05

Reaction score
My little boy hates santa and im gutted as was so excited about taking him to see him! Took him last year and he just stared (he was 9 months). Then, yesterday took him and he screamed and ran away. I calmed him down but santa (bless him) carried on asking if he'd been a good boy etc etc. To which my lil boy shouted 'no santa, no santa'. :eek:
(it was funny thinking back as poor santa just sat their whilst he was shooed away by my son)

Aww im hoping he'll get used to him. Anyone else have a santa hater?

xx

My daughter hated santa until she was 3. She woudlnt go near the grotto or see him, just screamed and shouted. My sister was the same, but she never grew out of out of it!!!! :D

MIL was determind to take Ellie to see santa so we did on Saturday. She walked to the edge of the grotto but didn't want to walk. So I carried her and she started screaming her head of. Eventually calmed down but would not go to santa and wouldn't take the present. However once outside again, she loved opening the present and adores the monkey that she got.

"Fraid it is a typical thing... dont know why :shock: :wink: They will get round to liking the gentleman in the red suit - patience is required!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back