Evie and Santa :|

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
n695755036_5002165_7939.jpg

She cried and cried, the poor Santa didnt know what to do. We tried holing her but she could still see him. She only stoped crying when we got outside again. So much for a pic of my smiley lil girl with Santa. Oh well it will be one to show the bfs when shes older :D

awww bless! im taking jay on the 19th i expect she'll do the same thing

I love the pic. It looks like a good santa. xxx

Aww bless her :)

We took Calleigh to see Santa but they arent allowed to sit on Santas lap so she is sat next to him with her daddy on a bench :?

There is a web site full of pics like that some are hilarious!

poor Evie I sympathise as I had a real fear of santa when i was little, so petrified I used to be sick if i got close to one brrrhhhaaaa.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, but I just had a good giggle at that. Were you obliged to buy the photie?

Kim x x x x

lol awww poor santa or baby i dno which i feel more sorry for !
You gotta admit santa must look a bit scary to the kiddywinkles, albino old man in a bright red jumpsuit ! :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She was probably terrified of his blusher.....................................SCARY! :rotfl:

Kim x x x

We took Calleigh to see Santa but they arent allowed to sit on Santas lap so she is sat next to him with her daddy on a bench

Please dont tell me they are starting this now! :wall:

She is so cute!
I am taking my LO next week cannot wait!

I had to pay for the photo before she went in lol. I was going to have it printed on photobox and buy 50p photo frames from wilkinsons and give them as xmas gifts to family. I think I'll be going with plan B now of putting her in her xmas dress and hat and taking some pics of her by the xmas tree. I might try her with a different Santa in a week or so but Im guessing it will be still a no for a smiley photo lol.

Aww, poor sweetie! She looks rather scared, poor lamb. I guess Santa does look a bit scary for a lil one. Specially with those cheeks... :lol:

this thing of not being able to sit on Santa's knee...dont tell me that this is the norm now? :shock: :wall:

Lisa

lozam80 said:
We took Calleigh to see Santa but they arent allowed to sit on Santas lap so she is sat next to him with her daddy on a bench

Please dont tell me they are starting this now! :wall:

She is so cute!
I am taking my LO next week cannot wait!

Well where i took her, apparently the santa is advised not to touch the children. If the parent really insists then someone else will be called into the grotto to supervise. This i found out after. Tis a right shame that this is how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back