scared of myself :(

Baby8

Reaction score
So somehow it got out I'm 10 weeks pregnant to my boyfriend's friends.. And two people at work guessed and they now know and told them to keep it on the down low.. Only my mum and dad and brother and sister know apart from that.. Am I hinting things? I don't want anything to go wrong really stressing myself out and need reassurance! :( xx

You need to come clean
He won't be your bf for long once he knows though
Its only fair though
Are you sure its not his?

People wouldn't just guess though
You have to be giving away hints and letting things slip x

You can do it without a man though
You won't be totally alone mind you - you have your family to support you
Stress isn't good for you let alone baby. You'll need to get it off your chest it's a big burden to carry x

I think I didn't ttype it right my boyfriend and I planned this bab. And he knows about it I'm just scared it'. Gonnatural be jinxed with other people
Knowing like friends at work and stuff..

people will know eventually you can't hide it

So...who is the dad? Your bf?

Yes my bf is the dad.. In scared things a're jinxed making myself feel worse:(

Sometimes it's best when a few people know hon and it takes the burden off a bit. When I was pregnant I was of the opinion that if people guessed, that's s it is til you actually tell them. Let them keep wondering ;-) x x

Oh I jjust feel like it's jinxedI had a scan at 8 week's and was fine just over worrying I think:( xx

I read that your boyfriends friend was the baby daddy, not that his friend guessed you were pregnant.

:/

Omg haha no! So do u think I'm over reacting?

Yeah people will guess and find out eventually
We generally have little to no control
It wont jinx it but worth waiting til 12 weeks just to be sure x

Just try and relax, just remember sooner or later people are going to find out. Sooner or later you're going to have to let the cat out of the bag. Don't stress yourself out sweetie, your baby will be fine I'm sure!

Just let them guess, then when you and your boyfriend are ready you can tell people in your own time! There is no rush and believe me, there is no jinx! :]

Me and my boyfriend have only told a handful of people (family and close friends) but people are guessing as I am putting on loads of weight, I look like a whale. But at the end of the day, I let them guess and let their minds run away with them. Just don't answer their theories. ;) it works an absolute dream! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back