Scared of getting pregnant again!

I am exactly the same and Harry is nearly 15 weeks old :oops:
I wasnt trying when I feel pregnant and was using condoms because the doctor had advised me to take a break from the pill due to the length of time on it. It took me a year to get a period again once I stopped the pill which was really worrying so didnt really want to go back on the pill.
I have just been 2 frightened to do anything as I knew condons are not safe so I finally gave in and went to the doctors on monday and got the pill so going to satrt it with my next period. I would love mopre children but just could not afford it we would have to sell our dream house to afford one so dont want to be put in that situation as I personally wouldnt be able to have an abortion!!
This hasnt breally helped has it but just wanted you to know you werent alone xx

try not to stress too much hun. if ur using condoms, ur on the pill, and last time u got pregnant u had been actively TRYING to be for 3 whole years then its not highly likely that u will get pregnant accidentally :hug: good luck when u decide u want to tho, hope it doesnt take as long next time :hug:

I can understand how you feel. I wasn't trying when I fell pregnant with Aimee. I had actually been told that it would be a miracle if I conceived due to PCOS and a lazy ovary so I was in the mindset that I was infertile so Ewan and I weren't using any form of contraceptive for 3 years which was stupid but it did result in a gorgeous daughter who I can't imagine life without now. However now that I know I am fertile it has made me scared as I don't want to have another baby right now. You certainly are not alone!! :hug:

I've got PCOS also, pregnancy can sometimes cure it so I might be fertile, I don't want to take the pill in case it mucks up the hormones and it comes back again if it has gone :?

Hazel said:
I've got PCOS also, pregnancy can sometimes cure it so I might be fertile, I don't want to take the pill in case it mucks up the hormones and it comes back again if it has gone :?

I didn't actually know that! :think: I am going to the family planning clinic tonight to ask for the implant to be fitted. I used to be on the pill but it made my blood pressure go sky high, I am allergic to latex condoms and I am not getting the injection as I don't want to go back to the doctors every 3 months for top ups!

Would you consider getting the implant? Or even the coil fitted?

I have this worry too! I havnt had a period yet and i swear every other week i'm convinced im pregnant again! I really dont want another baby until we're married and like others have said if i got pregnant i'd keep it.

We use the mini pill atm as i cant go on the regualr one, i've also considered making him use condoms but it didnt go down well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back