Scared and worried?

Thanx babybrain. I didn't think tje placenta started to work until 10-12 weeks?

Sickness has gone again now. Just praying for a heart beat tomorrow!! I'm a nervous wreck lol xx

It starts to develop but full capacity isn't achieved til 10-12 weeks.

Also if you think about it, you've been pregnant for 2 months (only 7 more to go lol) and you start to get used to how you are feeling, its not such a shock now xxxxxxxx

Oh Babybo what time is your scan??? I will keep an eye out for your message xxx

Chin up babybo. All will be perfect! Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow.

Babybrain you're so smart!! Love your pearls of wisdom!! Keep it upxx

aw this sounds like my old posts hun. i had such bad sickness then at 7 weeks (which now i know would have been 8 weeks) it stopped and i was so scared rang mw wanted an early scan etc. stopped for about 5 days until it came back, im nearly 14 weeks and iv still sodding got it! lol.
symptoms come and go so dont panic.
i know how scary it is to be pregnant after a mc but dont ruin it with panic cuz i did... i now havnt stopped smiling :D you will be fine :D

Make a pregnancy ticker

All the best for your scan babybo, looking forward to seeing a pic! xxx

Hope it goes well today!!! Thinking of you x

Good luck hunny, I'm sure everything will b great and I can't wait to see a piccy xxx

good luck for your scan hun, cant wait to see some piccies :D xx

Hello Hun sorry not been for ages! We are on the same timescale and all of my signs have gone too and from Saturday that's just gone 5th. I'm very excited as now I can chill with NO sickness and sleep with NO sore bb's. I actually feel excited for the first time and can enjoy what is happening! Please please don't worry I think it's perfectly normal, my scan is 28/11 woop woop!! Big Hugs :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back