Scared and don't know what to think

Jesshaig93

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this, I am in my 5th week of my second pregnancy and 2 days ago I began to bleed lightly at the beginning, I rang the doctor and they could only make me an appointment at the hospital on Tuesday which is 3 days from today. The bleeding has gotten worse and heavier and there are clots now, i can only think of the worst outcome and I am so worried and scared because I won't know what's happened till Tuesday. Is there anyone who could help and give me advice on how to cope with it all as I am struggling. Thanks x

Hello, it's a very uncertain difficult time. Nature can be incredibly cruel and yet vey surprising but ultimately, until you get that all important scan, it's anhorrible waiting time for you. I could only perhaps say that have some pain relief if your in discomfort, make a decision as to whether or not you feel attending a&e is the choice for you as they might be able to refer you a bit quicker but I really don't know. I'm sorry I can't give you more comfort but I can say there are lots of women on here including me that have experinces heart ache and more and a very uncertain feeling. Some with good outcomes and some not so good. Talk as much as you can and don't forget whatever the outcome, life can throw many chances xx

Thank you for the reply, none of my family or close friends have gone through anything like this before so i don't really have anyone who understand fully what I'm going through or feeling so coming on here and reading other people's experiences helps. I did think of going to a&e but I think I just don't wanna face facts if it is the worse case if that makes sense. I guess I just need to realise that everything happens for a reason and these things only make people stronger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back