• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scans - is this strange??

pigletpoo

Reaction score
I had my early scan on 31st January - confirmed everything ok so far and I was 7 and a half weeks. Spot on.

Then I got a phonecall from my midwife arranging my first appointment with her for Sat 17th Feb and she said she would do a scan while i was there at which point I'll be 9 weeks and 6 days PG.

THEN I got a letter to confirm another scan on Sat 24th Feb to check all is ok - at which point I'll be 10 weeks 6 days PG.

I rang the hospital and they said to keep all my appointments, that I'm lucky to have MW who does scans, and some women have 2 scans a week to keep track of thier pregnancy :shock:

So I'm guessing I wont get an actual 12 week scan, but 3 rather early ones instead??! How odd. :?

Piglet xx

wow lucky you too have so many. i have had 2 so far. a dating scan and my 12week scan.

I had 2 early scans one at 5 weeks and one at 9 weeks and 5 days but they refused to give me a 12 weeks one has i had one at 9 weeks and 5 days and they said 2 weeks wouldnt make a diffrence.

Hope this helps :D

I wish there was some sort of scan machine you could buy like you can dopplers. I would be watching the baby all day long. I got my 2nd scan in 2 weeks :cheer: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back