scan

vickib_1984

Reaction score
ladies i have just booked me a 16 weeks gender scan for the 10th sept eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited xxxx :) xx

we were debating on wether to leave it until 20 weeks but temptation got the better of us lol so cant wait lol with thomas i never found out until i was 35 weeks when i had a scan but i have to know with this one lol xxx

I want to book one for 10th sept as I have to wait until 22 weeks for my next scan :( DH doesn't want to "waste" the money when we has the next one booked. If it was only that then I would prob talk him round - but the next scan is booked for my 26th birthday! Will b amazing to find out what we r having on my birthday, but it's another 7 weeks and 4 days :( don't know if I can wait that long!!

Our NHS trust won't tell you the gender - so we will definitely book a private gender scan... I'm too impatient too! :)

Oh that's really pants Nic!

I'm sooooo tempted but DH won't even consider it :(

It's rubbish isn't it - they have big signs up on the doors telling you not to ask the sonographer... we're going to ask anyway, and if we still don't know after the 20 week NHS scan we'll have to book a private one. I really wouldn't be able to wait until the birth to find out - far too impatient! Hehehe!

Yeah there is no way I could wait till the birth! Struggling to wait till 22 weeks let alone 40+!!!

Gonna have to try talking DH round again. Wanna wait n find out on my birthday but I'm so impatient!

Would make a lovely b'day pressie if you could wait that long :)

nic why dont you see if your hubby will let you book one for a week or so then you will know and wont have to wait too long????? larlybelle defo ask him again and see if you can use you pursuasive poweers on him if you know what i mean lol im sure he wouldnt say no to that either that or get him totally pissed and ask then lol xxxx

It's certainly tempting... especially as I'm almost certain we won't find out on the NHS anyway... but our 20 wk scan is only (?!) 4 weeks away, and we already paid for an early private scan, so really want to try and save some pennies if we can.

I will just cry at him if he won't let me! I'll tell him I'll book it and if he don't come, he don't come! Lol! Told him that before and he said "u can't book a scan and go without me". Does he wanna bet? Lol!!

I can wait 2 weeks 2 day, but 7 weeks 4 days is a big ask! Lol!

I can understand u wanting to wait Nic, especially as u paid for an early scan.

I think even if my next scan was 20 weeks instead of 22 I would wait. It just so far away!!

Omg larley....since web did u decide ur finding out???? team yellow is fading fast.....each to their own but im gonna try n stick t my guns as hubby is adament we dnt find out. xxxx

I was never 100% on stain team yellow anyway. Changed my mind at about 10 weeks I think! Lol!

Where have u been, stranger? Lol! Seems like ages since I saw u last!! Hope u n junior r ok xx

I have my 20 week scan on my birthday too but im determined not to find out! Looking forward to seeing the little swimmer again tho :) xx

U have more willpower than me redbear!

I know its taking a lot at the minute i keep thinking 'shall i just find out' and then im like NO stay strong lol ... All thats stopping me is deep down i want that 'its a .......' Moment when its born if it wasn't for that i would be finding out...... its so tempting!!!! Really excited for you tho :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back