Blue or Pink?? What do you think?

Manda21

Reaction score
this was my 12 week scan i am now 16 weeks and cannot wait to find out the gender!!!!! xxx :) do you ladies think its blue or pink??? x

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
I dunno, sorry. Its still lovely though, I could spend all day noseying at scan pictures x

yeah it is hard to tell... im waiting to hear back on a date for my "gemder scan" hopefully done when im 20 weeks :) its such an exciting time!!! i love looking at other scan pic's too.. ther amazing!! :) x

What do you want? Any ideas? I wanted a girl before I even got pregnant, well we both did, now we wouldn't change it if we could. We're actually really happy now and I can't wait xxx

Last edited:
aww bless.. i bet u are so happy to know what u are having! im hopeing for a boy :) but as long as baby is healthy thats the main thing!!! im 16 weeks today... showing a little bump but nothing major just yet! is this your first pregnancy?? :)

I hope you get what you want but like you say as long as s/he's okay. We was so happy when he was healthy soon as we saw that heart beating knowing the sex wasn't important but believe me I was still dying to know. The sonograpoher was over enthusiastic on how healthy he was and he proves that everyday when hes kicking me to death :) Yeah its our first, what about you? xx

Oooh I think it's a little pink one Manda, enjoy your scan, I had my 20 week scan this time last year , so exciting and sooo detailed on the screen - enjoy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back