13 weeks today

Twinklets

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave: im joining you today im 13 weeks although by my dates 14 weeks silly dating scan! Hope everyone is starting to feel better and morning sickness is a thing of the past :)

I have a gender scan booked for the 2nd june ( Ive been predicted a girl ) i so cant wait we never found out what we was having with the twins but this time im so impatient !

Congratulations and welcome to tri2!
Good luck at your dating scan, look forward to finding out what team you are :) Any preference on what you get?
xx

Hello , welcome to tri 2, enjoy your stay xx

id like another boy but as long as baby is healthy i dont mind what we get :)

Hi and welcome,

I am a new arrival myself here in Tri 2.

Do you mind if I ask why you are putting yourself at 13 weeks, when your dating scan put you at 14? Surely the scan is more accurate?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
no, my 12 week scan put me back a week so i was 11 then. Im pretty sure of my dates though ( last period was 1st feb) but hey ho nhs have me at 13 weeks now but if i went with my dates i should be 14, if that makes sense :)

Last edited:
no, my 12 week scan put me back a week so i was 11 then. Im pretty sure of my dates though but hey ho nhs have me at 13 weeks now but if i went with my dates i should be 14, if that makes sense :)

Oh sorry hun!!

I read it as being the other way round.

Yep best to go with the dates from the scan.... I know it's a pain to be put back but at least all is healthy with bub and you are here now :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, welcome to Tri 2 hun! :D hope LO behaves at your gender scan :) x x

Congrats and welcome to tri 2!! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member