scan!!

nickynoo...

Reaction score
Went for a scan yesterday as wanted to check all was ok before we told the family this weekend and my NHS scan isn't till 2nd June

Was absolutley convinced it was going to be bad news because I've hardly had any symptoms since the start and the last week or so I've had none whatsoever except the tiredness and I convinced myself I was just getting lazy :)

But everything was fine :dance: so so relieved - couldn't get a great view of him because he was nose down as low as he could get on no amount of poking would shift him :poke: but he did give us a wave!

she also said I was 12+1 which is odd as my last period was 3/3 so dont know how that happened :shock: need to get onto the hospital now to try and bring my nuchal forward or it'll be too late

sorry about the long post but am actually excited for the first time :pompom:

wow thats great I bet you cant wait to tell your family, hope you have a great weekend telling them all! xxxx

Yey great news hun!!! I don't have many symptoms now and had scan yesterday and baby is fine! I only had a week of feeling awful about 6 weeks. We must be the lucky ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back