Back from scan - all well!

Susanne

Reaction score
I am soooo happy: we just got back from our dating scan, and everything is absolutely fine. Baby is well developed and was bouncing about like mad and even sucking his/her thumb - so cute!! I cannot even begin to tell you how relieved I am... AND we were put forward by a week, so I am now due on 30.12. and 13 weeks pregnant, so am off to trimester 2!

Thank you all for having helped me through the difficult last few days. It was lovely to see how many of you were thinking of me today, and to know that if there had been bad news, there would have been so many wonderful people out there to commiserate and keep me in their thoughts for a little while.

Husband is hogging the scanner at the moment, so will have to post the scan picture later today.

Feel like a different woman! Hurrah!

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Last edited:
Congrats. Pleased it all went well for you. I cant wait to get my scan date... Hoping it will ease my mind.

Yay Susanne! So happy for you! And brill that you've been put forward! Can't wait to see a pic of your LO, have lots of fun in Tri2 and hope to see you there soon ^_^ xx

So glad all went well hun. Enjoy tri 2!

Xxxx

Oh fantastic!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member