Scan!!

PamMc

Reaction score
We got our 20 week scan date today!! 29th June! So pleased that they haven't lost my notes again! I'm working out how many weeks I will be by then, I think 21 but will have to check on the calendar!

Pam

yeyy its exciting isnt it!! Ive got mine on 11th June. I will be 20 + 5 then, I had the date since the 12 week scan and it is taking forever!!!!!! heheh Will u be finding oit what you are having? We have decided not to xxx

bet you cant wait ladies i had my date since i was 8wks it seemed to take forever to get to lol

I wanted to initially and my husband didn't but now he does!! So I think we probably will. Problem is I've heard so many stories about people who were told boy and it was a girl and vice versa! Can you imagine buying everything for a girl and it turned out a boy! It would cost a fortune!!

Pam

Mines 14th June and I'll be 21+2 and I know it's a little boy cause they zoomed in to show us his bits lol

Aw yay! I had my date since I was 10 weeks and I was exactly 20 weeks at the scan (exactly a week ago!) x my OH asked the technician is she was 100% sure it was a boy and she said 'we're not allowed to say that we're 100% positive' then went on to add, 'that was pretty obvious though!' lol x x he's not shy x x he he

Aw yay! I had my date since I was 10 weeks and I was exactly 20 weeks at the scan (exactly a week ago!) x my OH asked the technician is she was 100% sure it was a boy and she said 'we're not allowed to say that we're 100% positive' then went on to add, 'that was pretty obvious though!' lol x x he's not shy x x he he

In my scan letter it states that fetal sexing will ony be attempted past 20 weeks and that the sonographer is not liable for it being incorrect and that it is only a guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back