Scan yesterday....

Rowesb

Reaction score
....just though I would update again, I have been trying to keep up with you all but u are getting to quick for me again ;)

Had my 20 week scan yesterday, a point that I only dared to dream of, and it was fab, not as exhilerating as the last one but then I sort of expected that.... everything is fine from what the sonographer chould see. It took a while as Pip would not play and turn when needed, I thought I was going to have to start doing start jumps with a pretty full bladder, also as soon as she put any pressure on me bladder am sure Pip had an extra boot just for good measure :wall:

I will scan in the pics when I get me scanner linked, and also put on the 3D ones from 2 weeks ago

I have started to get more movement too, she will kick me really hard with DH sat next to me so am sure that he could feel it and then as soon as DH tries she goes quiet again, but still kicking :wall2: She had been really quiet for the last 24 hours but seems to be making up for it now :lol:

oh and will put bump pics on the 2nd tri section, still firmly on team yellow :) so will be interested to see what u all guess :flower:

So pleased! Its great being team yellow, I can't wait to find out at the birth! :)

So pleased! Its great being team yellow, I can't wait to find out at the birth! :)

I think given a chance (again) DH would have found out :lol:
I'm pleased to stiull be on team yellow :D

Yes my OH swore he saw a willy and so did his mum - they keep going on about it being a boy which is annoying me a bit so keep coming up with girls names :lol:

My lil man was a right bugger at my 20 week scan to get his measurements of his spine he stayed still didnt budge i even had to walk around the hosp for 20 mins to see if he would move an by the time i got back he moved a tiny diddy bit just managed to get his spine measurements. half way through it i think he was asleep he didnt even kick although she was pretty sure i was having a boy but only 95% kinda gud enough for me which is why in my 26 weeks im going for a 3D scan to be sure :) lol.
Although ive got a growth scan in 2 weeks to see if hes still growin im sure he is my bump is getting abit bigger now lmao xx

aww i was the same at my 20 week scan, i had such a full bladder and my little one was hiding himself away! i was sat there for half an hour desperate for a wee! and the sonographer kept pressing down and i was like noooo it's gonna come out!! lmao

glad you had a lovely scan and well done for not finding out! i was way too impatient hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back