Scan tomorrow

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
And I'm scared!! Excited but am worried sick it's going to show somethings happened or I've made it up..probably being totally delusional I know but I can't help it.

Aw I'm feeling exactly the same - mine is Friday. I'm sure all will be fine for you though! How many weeks are you? Is it your first scan?

Hope all goes well and enjoy it! Xx

Ahh thanks!! Yes it's my first scan. I'm 12 weeks according to Dr, but I think I'm actually only about 8 so they may not be able to date me if I'm right. Think that's adding to my anxiousness.
Good luck for yours on Friday! x

Ah well if you're less you'll hopefully get an extra scan in a few weeks:)

Doc thinks I'm 12 weeks Friday but I think I will be closer to 11 and a half weeks.

What time is your scan? Will look forward to seeing your scan pic! Xxx

9.30, so at least I don't have to wait all day. Very exciting times ahead, it's starting to get real! X

Yep definitely gets more real after the scan!! That's great that it's early. Good luck!! Xxx

Good luck. Looking forward to your update and scan pic xx

you just described exactly how I felt before my scan. I was 4 weeks earlier than I thought I was in the end. just relax and try to enjoy, hopefully all will be well and it will be a beautiful moment x

Hope all went well this morning! :) xxx

Thanks so much everyone! It all went perfectly, I'm 13+1 apparently!! My mom isn't convinced because I was such a big baby and they got her dates all wrong but can only go with what they say, so 13+1 it is.
Baby was wriggling about loads so took ages to get the measurements but it was just amazing!
Hopefully photo will attach.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
Ahhh congratulations!!! Cute picture :)
Xx

Wow and there was you thinking you might be 8 weeks!! ;-) congratulations! Xxx

I know!! It made everyone laugh anyway.
Good luck for tomorrow look forward to seeing your scans! x

Users who are viewing this thread