Scan Tomorrow!

Aww, great news. Please post the scan when you get a chance. Can do a compare of how much little one has grown since the first scan.

Attached is yesterday's scan of our baby at 10 weeks + 4!

Attachments

• Baby Rogerson at 10weeks and 4 days.jpg
    Baby Rogerson at 10weeks and 4 days.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 15
Oh congratulations hun, scan pic is lovely! Bet you're so relieved. You're due the same day as me :) and lynds and there's somebody else too except I've completely forgotten who (so sorry, baby brain already!) You're really lucky to have had your scan already, I've got to wait until 27th sept for mine!

I'm under a consultant too (mine is due to recent abnormal smear test treatment), and my mw told me I would have to take a urine sample to the appointment and they'd do bloods then too. Its good they are keeping a close eye on you hun I find it reassuring :) x

Well, 10 + 5 (again!)
Still feeling ok, bit tired again today but not as bad as I have been!

Also found out just a day or so ago that I am sorted out re: maternity entitlements and wotnot! Fan-bloody-tastic! I get my full entitlement and it is such a relief! All is rosy at the moment in my life!...until the next pile of poop gets in my way!

Anyhow, signing off for the day in the best of spirits!

xxx

Thanks ams, its funny how there is a few of us who are due the same day! Im fairly sure that you meant that you had to wait until the 27th MARCH for your scan?...if so that is the day before my next scan! We are going to have a busy couple of days between us! Hope it all goes super for you, im sure it will! I must admit, I do feel like I have been incredibly well looked after so far and I do wonder if that is because the MW circled the high risk rather than low risk...? Either way I am grateful for the care I have been getting so far!

Amazing little pic hun. Woo! And great news all your leave is sorted :) xx

Its going to be a busy day I reckon! xxx

great pic Sazzle :)

we are due same day xx

Ams, Lynds, Cherry.glitter, you and me are all due same day...Its going to be a busy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back