Scan tomorrow.

leannesxb

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind panic something is wrong or excitement like a child on xmas eve. I am swinging between the two!!!!!!!!!!! I have had tears already today and every time I think about the scan I get butterflies and feel sick!!!!!!!

OH last night had a mini breakdown and was stressing about being a good dad. Was very very cute I have to say.

How can I wait till 8:30 am tomorrow.

Ladies any tips cos baby was very sleepy and unhelpful on the first scan so wanted to avoid that if poss. Someone told me to eat some chocolate before you go cos the sugar wakes up baby????? Has this worked for anyone???????

Aww good luck tmrw hun :)

How cute about yourOH too lol

My LO was a lazy so and so at my 20 week scan, laid on her tummy and made it very hard for the sonographer to check things. Kept telling me to lay on this side then that then on my back lol. Only plus side was she was laid legs wide open lol. I have heard cold fizzy drinks help get them moving but not sure if thats to do with the sugar or temperature.. x

well whenever i eat choc baby does some sort of dance in my belly! No harm in giving it a go and you get to eat choc :)

I had chocolate before my dating scan and Bertie was still fast asleep.....I wonder if they get immune to it lol

Anyway am sure all will be fine. I've got mine tomorrow....bump buddies all the way :hug: xxxxxxxx

It will be great hun, enjoy every second! X

Good luck!!!! I feel the same about mine on Mon - so excited but terrified at the same time - what if it has 3 heads or something??? Or they find one hiding behind the other and I'm actually having twins??!!! lol I'm sure we are stressing for nothing. xxx

Oh my god nerves kicking in big time now!!!!!!!

It'll be fine hun, though I was the same as you.

X

Good luck Leanne! I remember when you had your 12 week scan in tri 1....time certainly does fly!

Looking forward to seeing piccies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back