20 week scan tomorrow...

jojobubs

Reaction score
I am swinging between over-excitement about seeing my little boy again and terror that there is going to be something wrong! I didn't think I was worried but now the time has come my mind is creating terrible scenarios which are scaring me silly :shock: I'm sure everyone goes through this but I feel I'm going a little bit crazy!!
:wall:

did you have a private scan in between your 12 and 20 week ones? You will be fine hun x don't worry and enjoy it. Then grow so quick and its lovely to see x

Thank you! No I didn't have a private scan so haven't seem him for nearly two months so should be a big difference!

Sorry! I came back as a high risk for downs at my 12wk so opted for a CVS to make sure everything was ok - luckily after an agonising wait we got the all clear. But the upside from having this test is that they can tell you the sex of your baby (if you want to know) for definite!

I've also got mine tomorrow and worried as I have a pig of a cold and baby has gone all quiet on me.

wow bet that was exciting to know before 20 weeks. All good that baby is fine too x

Awww I had another one today and it's just amazing the difference in size and detail!
Don't panic hunny i bet all is perfect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back