Scan Tomorrow ...

Hi Ladies!

Great news...Lil' Squirt is doing just fine!! Baby was sleeping mostly but when she shook my tummy a bit he/she jumped- she startled the poor thing! Haha. Hubby was in awe...it was so cute. Sonographer said everything looks fine- 2 arms and 2 legs! We got four pics- all different views. Will put a couple on in just a minute, once i get the scanner working :)

Feel so relieved to see everything is alright. Baby is measuring a little small for my dates (I know when we conceived exactly as I was being very meticulous!) , and I am now VERY confused about my due date. Sonographer said to let the midwife decide whether my date needs to change.

Yipppeeee!

xxx

so glad all was well and really look forward to seeing the pictures!! how many days did you due date change? im very close too you as mine is 19th xxx

Here is our Lil Squirt! First pic you can see bubbas hand by it's face and leg in the air. Second one baby is looking out towards the scanner! :) hehe. xxx

Attachments

• Baby Noonan 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby Noonan 12 weeks.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25
Oh and I forgot to add- we are having the Down's screening so had to go to have bloods done after scan... an hour of waiting in what felt like a cattle barn I was seen to. Nurse could not get any blood!!! After three tries they decided it would have to be taken from my hand! OUCHIES! :( XX

Thats a gr8 photo, the bottom one!!! I love it!! Congrats, glad all went well xxxxx :hug:

lovely pics Pudds, soo pleased baby is all happy and well in there.

Ouchie bloods from the hand, that hurts X

Glad everything was perfect! x x

Aww, that bottom pic is great. You must be chuffed to bits :) Glad everything is fine and dandy :) xx

Awww congrats!! This has made me even more excited about my first scan. Gotta wait till 3rd June though, feels like ages away :(

Oh so exciting I have my scan tomorrow and am incredibly nervous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back