Scan tomorrow morning! So worried! :(

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Well in exactly 24 hrs I will be there being scanned, my appt is 08.55 tomorrow morning & I'm so scared! :( I feel like they aren't going to find a heartbeat or maybe they won't find anything at all! I've been so poorly past few wks, sickness, agonising boobs etc that it makes me worry something must be wrong x

Aww, don't worry! You'll be absolutely fine! All of those symptoms sound good (well, you know what I men) to me. I've only got sore boobs and I'm always hungry...I know it sounds stupid, but I kind of wish I felt more sick as at least I'd know that the hormones are all helping baby grow! Let us know how you get on - is this your first scan or have you had a dating scan?

Good luck! xxx

Thanks Hun, no this is the first x

Those symptoms sound like a very positive sign!!! good luck tmrw xx

Good luck sweet. I'm sure everything will be fine. Let us know how you get on.xx

Good luck and enjoy your scan!!!! :)

I was so nervous and didn't sleep the night before my 12 wk scan, but all was ok and I'm sure all will be fine with you too :)

I have my scan on Thursday and I am so worried about the same thing. I saw the heart beating on an early scan at 6 weeks 1 day, but I am scared that it will have stopped! Until we see our little one on the screen and the sonographer tells us it is ok, I don't think anything will help. Good luck for tomorrow! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back