Scan today :)

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I had my second 12 week scan today and all is fine with the LO. We were very excited to see the LO again, but a bit nervous as I wasnt quite far along enough last time to take any NT measurements.

We saw the brain, the heart, the bladder, stomach and teeny hands and feet. The NT measurement was apparently within the normal range, so FX everything will be ok with the blood test.

We even saw tooth buds in his/her gums! The sonographer confirmed that I am a week and a day behind where I originally thought I was so I am 13 weeks and 1 day - time to change my ticker!

ahhhh, just soo excited and over the moon. :dance:

Bit of a pointless thread, but thought I'd share some pics. They aren't as clear as the last set, but I'm using a different scanner - but you get the drift. Look at his/her long legs :) :dance:

Much love xxx

Last edited:
Awwww this has made me so excited for my scan now! Roll on march 2nd :) x

Wow they're amazing pics hun! :D Such long legs too. Glad it went well :) x x

Going to be a talley :) wow such long leggies x

Shame you got put back hun but it does happen. glad to hear baby is doing fine x

Aw so sweet!! Congrats! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Such sweet pictures, glad everything went well today xx

Ah how lovely. This time next week I'll have had my scan eek. Think they will put me back too. The docs have me at 11 weeks today, how they work that one out I don't know!! Glad everything went well for you xx

Your pictures are lovely. Congratulations!
It's making me very impatient for my scan now - only 2 weeks & 4 days to go....!

what gorgeous pics! amazing to see such a perfectly formed bubba!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments - I'm still bowled over by how amazing it is to see a wriggly one in there. I'm short and my husband is average height, my family are tall, but that gene missed me! I got a second helping of mouth instead :D :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back