scan today!!

Rachey

Reaction score
reaaaaallly nervous! but so hoping everything will be ok :) ive been posting between tri 1 and 2 just now because i should be tri 2 but hadn't had my scan, so after today i will properly be tri2. woohoo :dance:

does it really feel much better and easier to relax in tri2? or do we still find something to worry about lol :p xxx

Hey hun I'm sure everything will be fine - can't wait to see your scan pics - bet they will be really clear because you are a bit further along. Be nice to have you properly in tri 2. Less of the initial worries but we still find something to concern ourselves with now and then! Definitely more relaxed that the early weeks in tri 1 though! x

Hey hun welcome over...sorta....when you get here propperly lol

Good luck today I hope you get some lovely pics and everything is well.

After the constant worrys of tri 1, tri2 is a lot more relaxed! However if you re a worrier there is ALWAYS something you can worry about :p xx

Yeah hopefully I'll get a little clear piccy Jodie, going by my last period I would be due on the 4th which would make me even further along lol! I was moaning that I didn't have my 12 week scan earlier, but I suppose the other way of looking at it is that it's closer to the 20 week scan :D

Thanks miss, you must be due your 20 week scan soon? Ahh how exciting! xxx

aww enjoy ur scan i think u never stop worrying. I thought i would worry untill my older son was born now i still worry just about other things lol and he 5!!!!!

Woo hoo looking forward to seeing the pic's, good luck x

hello :D just in from work! scan went great, the woman couldnt get measurements of babys head so she asked me to cough to try and wake baby up and he/she started kicking the legs and moving its arms lol :) was amazing.. trying to get pic onto the laptop just now :) xxx

Aww excellent! Glad it went well, i found it mad when the baby moves yet u cant feel it! xxx

its so strange heidi, i was like why cant i feel this!! lol xxx

does anyone know how i can make piccy smaller its taking up the whole screen xxx

Last edited:
fixed the size.. here is the piccy :dance:

i think babys legs look so long! ohh and my ticker is exact :) xxx

editbaby3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah really strange. Im hoping at the 20 week one when i see him/her move i can feel something so i can work out if these little niggles ive been getting are actually baby and not just wind or hunger!

Your pic is great! Baby looks like he/she is just chilling out! xxxx

Glad everything went well Rachey! It is odd watching them move and not being able to feel it isn't it lol Lovely pic hun xxx

Both of you won't have long to the 20 week scan! Can't beieve how quickly it is going for everyone! Even though people explain what movements like it must be hard to know if it's baby or something else.

The pic there was taken before we shook my belly about to wake up baby that will be why it looks chilled out! Haha! I hate saying 'it' but I don't know what else to say lol xxx

Last edited:
Awww sorry I didn't get a chance to say good luck earlier! How cute is babies legs :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww don't be sorry pinkymum, thanks though :) they look so long don't they xxx

Is it just me or is my baby upside down compared to everyone else scan pics haha xxx

Good picture! I'm glad everything is ok and the dates match up :) I bet you can't wait for your 20wk now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back