scan today!!

Yeah can't wait! I thought once I get my 12 week I will be fine, now I just want the next scan to come haha x

Congrats Rachey, glad your scan went well - yes baby does look in rather a funny position, kind of like a head stand, lol. Mine was like that at 13 weeks, stood on it's head with it's bum in the air, lol, but they move about all the time. As for the long legs, mine looked really long at 12 week scan but at 20 weeks everything else catches up - but then again my baby's daddy is 6ft 5, so maybe not, lol.

As for trimester 2....I am enjoying it far more than tri 1 that's for sure. Yes there are always niggles and worries that crop up, but when you get to the point that you have a nice bump and you can feel your baby kicking away, it is absolutely fab!! xx

Thanks Amanda, haha well baby is certainly more talented than me! I can't do a rolly polly never mind a head stand :p 6ft 5?! lol :eek: what height are you hun?

Must be amazing feeling your little bubz in there kicking away in there :D xxx

Last edited:
aww your picture is sooo cute! you don't have too long to wait for the next one either :).

I'm 5ft 5 Rachey! maybe baby will meet us half way, lol. Yes even as I was in hospital this weekend I was so reassured because every morning at around 10 am (baby seems to like a lie in like it's mummy ;-)) it would start kicking away and I knew it was fine! xx

aw what a lovely picture, and yes tri 2 is alot more relaxing, infact i have found it can be the boring part, nothing much happens from 12 weeks till about 20 weeks, then th efun starts again with feeling the movements and getting 2nd scan. but you will always find something to worry about i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back