Scan today - soooooo excited

Preggers123

Reaction score
Well I went for my 12 week scan today, had to wait 30mins to be seen by which time I was nearly ready to wee my pants but it was all worth it!!!

As soon as the the scan started the baby jumped around like a little runner bean!!! Saw the heart beat and had a wee cry, was sooo surprised to feel like that but soo sooo soo sooo sooo soo happy!!!

Baby fine and mummy and daddy to be really excited, now when do I get to go and buy little booties???? LOL

Hope u've all had a good day!!!

Attachments

• Baby Dalgarno.jpg
    Baby Dalgarno.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 25
Glad you have had a lovely day hun and glad the scan went well, congratulations. What a lovely clear pic x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww congrats!!!! Lovely pic hun!

You could buy booties anytime you want now ;)

x x xx

Ahh... Brilliant. Happy days. They're lovely pics. Like you I was amazed how much he or she was moving about. V happy for you.x

Yay! Seeing your baby for the 1st time and hearing it's heartbeat is the best thing ever isn't it? Congratulations xx

Baby fine and mummy and daddy to be really excited, now when do I get to go and buy little booties???? LOL
Congrats!!!

I love booties, I found a tutorial on youtube and I did already 2 pairs!

Attachments

• 019copy.jpg
    019copy.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats :) Greatpic, and such a relief to actually see your baby. Very happy for you :D Congrats again! xx

oh what a lovely pic! Congratulations go get them booties! x x

Really happy for you preggers and glad all went well at scan!!

When we had out 12 week scan me, dh and dd went and each chose something little for little legs....then over the next two weeks following pretty much got everything we needed in the way of the big stuff! So Im now starting to collect wipes, toiletries nappies etc so go for it lady!! Soooo exciting!!
xxx

Thanks everyone - omg I'm still smiling!!!! We phoned and text a lot of people last nite and my mum phoned me this morning to tell me that baby things had jumped into her basket when she went shopping last nite!!! Any my hubby is now excited, he was a bit excited before but now that he has seen something he tells me that it makes a world of difference - me telling him that i want to throw up all the time just was not doing that!!!

Think that I feel a wee shopping trip coming on this weekend :) Yeay!!!

Thanks everyone - omg I'm still smiling!!!! We phoned and text a lot of people last nite and my mum phoned me this morning to tell me that baby things had jumped into her basket when she went shopping last nite!!! Any my hubby is now excited, he was a bit excited before but now that he has seen something he tells me that it makes a world of difference - me telling him that i want to throw up all the time just was not doing that!!!

Think that I feel a wee shopping trip coming on this weekend :) Yeay!!!

Yeah totally know what you mean about DH's!

Mine was really excited too but once he saw the scan something really clicked and its the baby this and the baby that now!! Its great isnt it!!

You enjoy your shopping spree too xxx

Oh and Elex where did u find that tutorial those booties look great!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back