12 weeks today :-)

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Just a little post to say I am 12 weeks today and so happy!!! :dance:

I have my scan on Monday, though i already know what to expect as i had my dating scan 2 weeks ago and seen wee bean's heart beat and seen him/her have a wriggle about, but i am still SOOO excited! (and nervous, i'm a worrier!)

I feel like i'm getting quite big as well! I'm finding it hard to keep it hidden! We are waiting until next week to announce it to everyone. :)

Hope you girls are all well :)

xxx

Congrats Hun a lovely milestone to reach! Enjoy your scan next week xx

Thanks jodied :) i am really excited! I just can't believe I'm here at 12 weeks, well i can when i look at my little growing tummy hehe, and i think about the weeks of sickness i went through! It's amazing though, not long until tri 2 :shock: :) wooo!!! xx

Congrats! Hope I could just fast forward. Wishing you happy rest of the pregnancy and easy labour!

aw congrats :) 12 weeks is such a good feeling isnt it xx

Awww congrats hun, it's a great feeling isn't it x

Thanks girlies :) Yeah it is amazing! Last night i said to OH "ohhhhh 12 weeks tomorrow!", he didn't understand at first what the big difference was haha. I can't believe I've got 1 week left in tri 1!!! xxx

Ah congratulations...... I can't wait till it's my go and this bloody sickness hopefully goes! Enjoy your scan
Xx

Thanks Lynsey, well if you are like me then the sickness will go away hopefully soon! mines started going away about 10 weeks :). When i had the sickness i felt like it was never going to go away! All the best hun :) xx

Oooh that's what like to hear, I know it's worth it but it's really getting me down!!!

Thank you and enjoy
Xxx

Hehe yup princess!! I'm eager to see if there is much change as well to what i seen last time, it will have been 2 and a bit weeks since my last scan, so not sure if I will see any change!

I've attached my 10 weeks and 2 days scan pic :) you can see a little hand next to the face. :)

My biggest fear was if there was no heart beat or no movement (but i wasn't sure if it was too early for movement to be seen). but i was amazed when wee baba seemed to wake up while on camera hehe!

xxx

Attachments

• 10 weeks and 2 days   c.jpg
    10 weeks and 2 days c.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 2
Woo hoo...12 weeks! :) Good luck for your scan on monday (mine is monday to) so that means im 1 weeks behind you!!! :) soo exciting to be in double figures :) xx

Thanks Spinney and Kelly :).

Spinney i know, i can hardly believe it myself that its 12 weeks now! You'll be here before you know it hun, you're already 7 weeks! :) I used to think time is going past really slowly, worries and stuff dragging it down. But now I'm like where has all those weeks before gone? It's good though! :)

Hehe Kelly double figures does feel good, and a bit scary too! Good luck for your scan on Monday too hun!

xxx

Thanks Spinney and Kelly :).

Spinney i know, i can hardly believe it myself that its 12 weeks now! You'll be here before you know it hun, you're already 7 weeks! :) I used to think time is going past really slowly, worries and stuff dragging it down. But now I'm like where has all those weeks before gone? It's good though! :)

I know what you mean i cant believe im 7 weeks already! Ive got my first midwife app next Wednesday, i cant wait! xxx

Aww exciting!! When i had my first midwife appt i was so excited too! infact im excited for my second one as well haha :) xxx

aw congratulations on your 12 weeks thats fab, have a lovely last week in tri 1!!! I wish I could jump forward 7 weeks and be there too!! it seems like such a long way away!!

Me too - seems ages to wait till 17th Feb!! God luck with the scans next week - sooo exciting. I just feel sick....bleugh....

Congrats on your 12 week milestone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back