Scan today! - NOW WITH PICS!!

Lynds77

Reaction score
Got my scan at 3 today. Thank goodness cause I woke up in a panic this morning. I had got a decent nights sleep, and hadn't felt baby all night. Not felt baby since sat night I think. So quite worried.

That's what I get for moaning about it huh!? Roll on 3pm!!

Last edited:
Good luck hun. You'll be fine and baby will be a little star today I'm sure. Can't wait to hear about scan and see some pics! X

Good luck! :)

Drink coke and eat haribo, that will get it moving! :)

Xx

Good luck hun, you'll love it, can't wait to see pic! I dnt feel baby move everyday, I really wouldn't worry xx

Good luck with your scan! Get a fizzy drink in you before the scan and enjoy seeing your LO :D
xx

Good luck hunni, im sure it will be fine. Are you finding out the sex? Im scared to death for mine on Thursday, ive felt lots of weird things over the last couple of weeks but not sure if any of it was baby! I suppose i just need abit of reassurance as its been a few weeks since i heard the HB.

Looking forward to seeing your piccies xxx

GOOD LUCK!! It's always stressful isn't it and waiting until the afternoon isn't great.... Hope the time goes quick for you... xxx

Good luck chick xx

Please excuse any typos from
My fat fingers!

thanks girls!

am literally just in the door, was round at my sisters since the scan.

well Scan went perfect! all measurements and checks were all normal and we could see the little face very clearly, was so cute!!
pictures were not that good this time, and I cant get a decent pic on my phone with the house lights so will upload a few pics tomorrow in better daylight. She gave us 4/5 different pics which was great!

the only thing she did say was that he/she has very long legs! yikes. doesnt take after me then!

and we managed to stay team yellow, although that makes me think its a girl, cause i didnt spot a winky??

oh it was so good!! xx

So glad to hear it went well

Can't wait to see the pics!

Yay for team yellow!

Ahh iv been waiting for your update, so glad it went well, it is a fab experience isn't it. Oooh cant wait to see pics! Yay to team yellow!!! Xx

So glad your scan went well hun :D look forward to seeing your pics x x

Brilliant! So glad all went well :D xxx

Great news , my second daughter was the the longest on record in the hospital, her body was long as well as legs , It may be an idea to think about more footless suits may be .All the best xx

here are a few of my pics!! cant stop looking at them. any guesses about the sex welcome too!

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member