I've got my scan today!

weenik

Reaction score
Hi all - I've got my scan at 3pm today & I can't wait. I was supposed to go into work until 1pm today but I phoned my first sicky :oops:
Can't be bothered talking work stuff when I could be talking baby stuff :D

Hopefully everything goes ok and I get a good pic, but I suppose I got 2 really clear pics the last time so I'll just need to see what happens. I've had my amnio so I know all the chromosomes are ok, so fingers crossed Bambi's growing ok & my placenta is not in a bad position. Will update later x

aww good luck weenik :hug: hope all is god and you get to see a fab pic..

cant wait to see it, take care :hug:

Good luck bet you can't wait :cheer: :cheer:

Look forward to seeing your pic's :D

**stamps feet i have to wait till friday for mine!! :? ** lol

How exciting :dance:
Make sure you put your piccies up for us to coo over, i dont have mine till 1st May god knows now i'm going to last, least i got yours and then Paulas on Friday to look forward too lol :cheer:

awww im so jealous!!

ivw have to wait another 5 weeks!! :wall:

Anyway have fun!! :cheer:

Good Luck today weenik :hug: Hope everything goes well for you.
My brother's fiance has her 12 wk scan today at 2:30 so fingers crossed for them too. :hug:
Lot's of baby picks this week, hooray :cheer: :cheer:

goodluck hun and hope everything goes well. u finding out gender?

Thanks girls - I'm not finding out what I'm having because I really want a surprise. They offered to tell me after the amnio and I said no so I hope it's clear on my notes that it's to be kept a secret. Hope I don't see any boy/girl bits - I'll tell them when I go in I don't want to know and if they're zooming on that bit to tell me to turn away!

awww good luck!

Im soo excited about getting mine in the next few weeks! Im desperate to know what we're having. I was unsure to begin with, but definitely wanna know what Im carrying!

Cant wait to see pic!!

xxx

Best of luck today hun. I'm having a surprise too and the sonographer was brilliant she siad she didn't need to scan that area so would keep away :D

Hope you get good pics

FeeFee said:
How exciting :dance:
Make sure you put your piccies up for us to coo over, i dont have mine till 1st May god knows now i'm going to last, least i got yours and then Paulas on Friday to look forward too lol :cheer:

Hard isn't it :hug: , im pulling my hair out waiting and mines friday, and your next tuesday, but i will get lots of pic's and post them up to keep you going :cheer: :D

Hi all - scan went very well! It was pretty similar to the one I had at 17 weeks for the amnio; she was great and explained what everything was. I saw the 4 chambers of the heart, stomach, a kidney and all the fingers and toes. She took measurements and said Bambi was growing at exactly the right pace and that I was definetely 21 weeks.

My placenta is still a little bit low, but she said that as pregnancy continues my uterus will stretch and the placenta will probably be in the right position but she's booked me in for another scan at 30 weeks just to be on the safe side. I'm sure I can cope with seeing Bambi again!

I never asked what the length or weight was - I think just because I was so thrilled that the little person punching & kicking about was inside me, and is going to be all mine soon! She said that baby was very active but then I know that because I feel the kicking all the time.

What a long post, but it's so long because I'm totally on a high. The images on screen were amazing, but the pic isn't as clear as the last ones I got (they're on the scan pics thread). I don't mind though, can't be greedy as the last ones are really clear and baby is healthy & that's all that matters.

Here's the pic from today - and forgot to say, still didn't find out the sex!

21wks2304.jpg

Glad everything went well. good for you for keeping the sex a secret. I was sooooooooooooo tempted to find out

it is very tempting to find out isn't it tangerine but I'm sure we'll be glad when the time comes to get a lovely surprise. I still can't stop smiling - there's been plenty of times throughout this pregnancy that I never dreamed of getting this far, and now I'm past the half way mark with a healthy baby :cheer:

Glad all is ok :hug:

And it's a lovely pic can see babies profile of it's face and well done for keeping it a surprise now i have to be as strong :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back