Early Scan Tomorrow...Im so nervous!!!

bulb

Reaction score
Hey all

Well I've been freting all day about this so I thought I might see if anyone else is/has been in the same situation?? I have an early scan tmw to make sure all is going well and things are in the right place etc. Im panicing though cause the last time I had a scan they confirmed that I had m/c :(

I know this was 3 years ago, I have made it past where I did last time, and I just feel so much different about it all...but int he back of my mind I cant help worrying that something is going to happen!! I know that sounds bad, but I guess cause I've been there once I kinda feel like im expecting something to happen again!! (I keep slapping my wrists for thinking it)

Has anyone else been feeling like this????

Oh God! I remember this!
I miscarried at 8 weeks first time round so we had an early scan when I got pregnant again. I was SO nervous that I felt physically sick. All the way there I was so anxious.
But then we saw our little baby on the screen (well, he was just a teeny blob then but we saw a strong heartbeat) and it was the best feeling in the world!
You'll be fine! Good luck and let us know how you get on!
:hug:

I think any scan is nerve wracking but I see why you are so nervous about yours because of past history. I'm sure everything will be fine though! Good luck!! :D

I have had 5 scans altogether and I worked myself up into a state each time.

I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you get on. xxx

I had a couple of early scans too, one at just 4 weeks as I was experiencing some pain in my left side.
It's amazing that first I saw a tiny pregnancy sac, followed by a flicker of a heartbeat. It was worrying though.

Let us know how you get on, try not to worry and good luck :hug:

Im sure everything will be Okay Sweetie.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Honey :hug:

Thanks guys, its great to know there are people who know exactly what your feeling.

Off to bed (if I can sleep), and I'll post an update when I get back tmw :pray:

Well, I feel so much better. I went for the scan and I saw the little heart beat (which was amazing). The lady said that everything was in the right place an looked good from what she could see. Just need to wait til after xmas now for the next one!!

Awww hunny, congratulations!!! I bet that is a weight off your mind?

I would love to get an early scan, but this is my first time, had a v.early m/c a few yrs back, but didnt even know i was pregnant (was on the pill), and when it presented itself and i went to the doc, i was told what it was. But what im saying is, I have no grounds for an early scan.

We are due first scan between Xmas and N.Year - rotten timing imo but what can you do?

Anyways, sorry for ranting on your thread, really pleased for you chick :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Awww! That's great news! Try and relax now and enjoy Christmas!
Lucyx :hug:

bulb said:
Well, I feel so much better. I went for the scan and I saw the little heart beat (which was amazing). The lady said that everything was in the right place an looked good from what she could see. Just need to wait til after xmas now for the next one!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Fab news!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back