• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Scan tomorrow

TORino

Reaction score
So, the time has come for my 20 week scan almost.

I am a bit worried, but not nearly as much as I was before the 12 week one. :roll: I can feel 'things' so I take a bit of reassurance from that. I just hope my little nugget is healthy and I don't get any nasty surprises.

Hubby wants to find out the sex but I don't. I guess we'll see tomorrow who will win on that one... :lol:

Aww wow! Only seems like yesterday we were having our 12 week scans :) hope it goes really well honey, I've got mine in a week! Can't wait! Let us know how it went x

Good luck hun, i'm sure it will all go well, its so much better than the 12 weeks scan, you will love it :) xxx

It does seem to be passing quickly the time doesn't it? Blimey.

And xmas is creeping up on us too! :shock:

I shall report back tomorrow evening :)

Good luck hunny!!! I can remember u in tri 1 soooo nervous about ur 12 week scan. The 20 week is so lovely. Enjoy it :)

:hug: everything will be fine lovely, can't wait to see pics :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck! Can't wait to find out all the good news xxxxx

Thank you ladies.

I must admit I really don't like these scans, I hate feeling chewed up before them. I'm hoping once I have seen the LO on the screen I will start to relax and enjoy it a bit. I barely saw anything at the 12 week one and ended up a bit annoyed afterwards.

I hope the sonographer doesn't go really quiet like the last one did either. That made it loads worse!

my sonographer was really quiet during the 20 week one but she warned me before she started as they have to concentrate and tease baby around to get LOTS of measurements that they need. try not to worry hun, i was nervous before mine too but it will be ok :hugs: xxx

Good luck Hun :)
The sonographer will only say things like there is it's feet, leg etc I found it to be a very different scan to the 12 week but just as enjoyable xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, had my 20 week scan today :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back