Scan resultd

weeemms1

Reaction score
Today i went and got my scan nurse didnt actually say to much about it althou she said my left ovary has vanished :roll: i have no idea what that means it cant just full out can it ??

anyway she said to have sex every 2 days in ovulation as it gives more sperm, they tried to take my blood but the woman couldnt find my vain which was annoying so i have to try and get it done tomorrow DH got his done he has to do another sperm sample and we both have to do urine samples as well

on the plus i got to see my womb which was intresting :)

wow! i wonder where your ovary is? that sounds very strange!

I know she didnt even explain to me why she coldnt find it

hmm, you would have thought that she would at least explain what was going on!

i can explain.... ive had it happen to me. it could be gas!... i had a really gassey tummy and made the scan go all fuzzy!! the nurse told me not to worry its v common...

A missing ovary - annoying that the nurse didn't say!! At least Deborah has shed some light :yay:

xxx

I had the same thing!! apparently it can sometimes go behind your womb? Thats what the nurse told me when i had a scan done. I had an ectopic, and they took the tube, but when i had the scan she said they took the ovary too. when i said they only took the tube, she got my notes and another doctor and they said it was hiding behind my womb? not sure if they were winding me up, but i accepted it as i had a full bladder (as they wanted) and they had at this point been pressing on it with the scan thing for about 15 minutes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back