scan pics

karen78

Reaction score
just out of interest how many of you ladies got scan pics at 10 weeks?

all my friends and other people that are expecting have all got 10-12 week scan pics and i dont.

think its because where i live there is a small hospital close by that does scans but cant give you pics. and the big hospital gives them all the time i know i go to the big hospital at my 20 week scan where i will get a pic.

I got 3 early internal scans due to abdom pains and what they thought was maybe an etopic pregnancy..

one at 5 weeks 4 days (nothing found)
one at 5 weeks 6 days (picture of sac)
one at 6 weeks 6 days (picture of fetal pole)
one at 14 weeks 3 days (2 pictures of baby)
one at 20 weeks 3 days (4 pictures of baby)

This was at my local hospital which has multiple photo printing scanning machines, as far as I know every place is different and a few of my friends who went to the same place didn't get any photos x

I had complications so I was scanned from 5 weeks in the last few pregnancies. Having to wait to 20 weeks is mean :(

I've not had any yet, but I went to school then on to uni with one of the sonographers :) So I'm hoping to get some extra too. I know she scanned one of my other friends and she ended up with extra pics.

I haven't had my first scan yet with this pregnancy but with my twins I was scanned at 5 weeks 4 days, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks and 24 weeks because they were highrisk and my previous pregnancy ended in an emergency section. I've got my early scan this time around on the 30th. With all my scans I have had pictures and some of them multiply. They stuck them inmy maternity notes but I always took them out to keep in my children dairyies. I record every-day of the pregnancy including the day I took the test and add a pciture in it of the pregnancy test and a picture of me. I took monthly pctures of my belly so that when they are older they can see how much my belly changed while they were inside me. Well R's belly pictures never changed I only put on 2lbs the whole 9 months becaus eof how bad I had morning sickness and because of that I couldn't eat so was living of fluids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back