Scan Pics - 6 to 20 weeks

Rachael

Reaction score
Hiya Girls

Couldn't see a "Scan Pics" sticky, so I just thought I'd share my scan pics with you....It's amazing to see my baby start out as a tiny blob and look more like a baby every week!

6wks
6wks2.jpg

8wks
8wks2.jpg

9wks
9wks1.jpg

10wks
10wks2.jpg

12wks
11wks6.jpg

20wks
20wkscan.jpg

They are fantasic, so amazing how they grow and how fast!

Rachel,

Can I ask how you managed so many scans??? I get the feeling from your previous posts that you are linked to the medical side of things as you are very knowledgable?

Amazing scans by the way!!!!

Lol - Not I'm not in the medical profession but people tell me I ought to be because I have an almost morbid fascination with anything medical. I think my interest helps me retain information. I'm watching "Dr G - Medical Examiner" as I type! :lol: Also as I've had fertility problems and a whole host of problems connected with this and previous pregnancies I proactively researched extensively in an attempt to get pregnant and carry my baby to term.....5 years of this and you pick up a few things! ......

The reason I have had so many scans is because I underwent IVF in December last year. The cycle failed, but I got pregnant naturally in January this year whilst charting my BBT ready to start a FET Cycle. I had the first 3 scans privately under the Clinic I was treated at ( I had 5 scans in total at the Clinic but only had 3 lots of pictures)....I was scanned early under the NHS as I have had 3 previous miscarriages and the Repeat Pregnancy Clinic I was under wanted to scan me ASAP.....I'm lucky to have had so many scans but I'm an absolute nervous wreck at each and every one!

Hiya Charli

Yes - I'm very excited....a bit apprehensive but very excited. I can't wait to see what my baby looks like....I'm dying to know the sex too but hubby didn't want to find out. I'm convinced we are having a girl from my 12wk scan piccy...but who knows?! lol

What about you, are you excited?

wow hun, those are brilliant!!!

i cant wait to have another scan piccy :)

yeah i am 36 weeks and very excited! cant wait! very scared but very excited at the same time....lol

when i had my 20 weeks scan they told me that they thought it was a boy and thats what i really wanted so i hope it is. but, if its a girl then thats ok 2. so have you thought of any names yet?

charlotte xxxxxxx

Hiya Charlotte

I think if they saw a little winky, it's unlikely they got it wrong...Mind you, you hear all sorts of stories about the sonographers getting it wrong don't you?

We've thought of a few names but not really decided on anything yet. Were finding it much easier to pick girls names though. We have stopped telling the family what we like though because evryone seems to have an opinion on what we suggest - Not usually a nice one either! :x I think we'll just name the baby when it comes then they can like it or lump it!

We like Amelia (Millie) or Francesca (Frankie) - After my dad...Boys names my hubby wants Kyron, but I'm not convinced on that one yet....We'll see!

What about you, have you got any names yet?

well after loads of thinking we decided on owen for a bot and cant think of anything for a girl, i think thats coz i want a boy so much tho, LOL.

only 3 weeks left 4 me. eeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back