Scan on Thursday..... will there be any answers?

Sparkl3ymel

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:

Well as the title says i have a USS on thurs at 6pm. This scan has come about from the mc in june and the fact that during my 2nd cycle since then, i passed something not quite right. Because the mc happened naturally at home they didnt offer a scan or anything :wall2: but after this incident i went and kicked off!!!!

Last period was 30th June. My periods were regular to 33 days give or take, but since the mc they were 27 days. 3rd cycle in i have had :af: :eh:

Have had brown spotting during this cycle at various different times. I have had stomach cramps like :witch: is on her way but she didnt come. The 8, YES 8, hpt's i have taken have all been :bfn:. On CD 32, 33, & 40 i have faint pos on opk's.

I know stress can make it not come but this is a bit ridiculous now!! im not really stressed and just want either a :bfp: or for :witch: to arrive. i am gebuinely not bothered now cos im so frustrated.

Any experiences or ideas pls feel free to let me know x x x

Hey Sparkle, your story is sounding quite a bit like mine actually. I had a regular as clockwork cycle of 31 days and got pregnant in Feb. I then had a mc on the 18th and everything has gone to pot. I spotted brown blood about every 2 weeks for 3 monthss then since the 9th May I have had nothing at all. I was left to pass everything naturally as well. I have had tests right enough done and Im low in estrogen. I also have an ultrasound appointment on Thursday. Im wondering if the mc has not cleared completely or something like that. Don't really have an answer for you but Im kind of feeling the same as you.

hi laura

yeah i thought there might be something still hanging around in there :sick:

i think once the scan is done i need to ask for blood tests and that gynae appt that the GP said he would arrange. like i said before its so frustrating, i just want to be able to start monitoring my opk's and satisfying my :poas:

sad, i know, but it breaks the day up a bit :rofl:

keep me updated pls hunni. Would love to know how you got on and what they think is going on for you.

Take it you have done some hpt's and got your bfn?

Yeah ive done a few and all BFN. Im pretty sure Im not ovulating so no chance. Im desperate to get a cycle and usr my cbfm! Ill update Thurs. You keep updating too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back