advise please !

hayels

Reaction score
well am defo out this month any way the witch arrived this morning so 2 days early. :( so since my last mc in april last year which ened in a d+c my cycle has gone from perfect 28 days to any were from 36 to 30 days. they seemed to have been around the 32/33 days the past few times but then this one was 30. do you think i need to go docs about this? am guessing this is why am not falling pregnant now cos the 4 other times i have been pregnant its happened really easy just never stayed.
also am going to buy some opks this month was just going to get the ebay ones. will these be ok? also i have never used them so not really sure what am meant to do with them so any advise on that would be great. sorry for all the questions xxx

The one step eBay 1s you need to pee in a pot and dunk it in up to the line x start after Af until u get a dark positive x
When cycles vary ur ov will vary xx

I wouldn't go to dr jus yet can take while to settle from what others have said xx

Amazon also do the cheapies hun - 50 for about £7.00 (+ P&P)

xxxxxxxxx

thank you. also whens the best time to do them? is it morning and night? xx

Ppl do them throughout the day but I think that's bit over kill xx
I used to do them 1 in morning and I at night if I had a hint of a line in the morning xx

thank you sorry just one more question been reading up is it best not to use first morning wee ? xxx

Best to use them round 2pm. Same as hpt's try not to drink too much beforehand x

I use OPKs whenever - normally in the morning and then if i'm due OV i'll do in the evening also.

If i'm getting my surge, i get line regardless of the time of day :)

Good luck Hayels ;)

I usually start using my opks around cd10 and take just one a day around 5pm, if I get a dark line then I will test in the mornings as well until I get positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back